Would you fire your boss? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Would you fire your boss?

I'm pretty fortunate. On the boardroom wall, our President/CEO has written in his own hand "I didn't hire smart people to tell them what to do, I hired them to tell me what to do."

Is he an apple fanboy? That's a Steve Jobs quote I believe. Great philosophy regardless what you think of apple though!

I'm pretty fortunate. On the boardroom wall, our President/CEO has written in his own hand "I didn't hire smart people to tell them what to do, I hired them to tell me what to do."
I'm freaking lazy. Hire great people that want to work so you can sit back, look good and make money.
At my workplace the boss likes yes-men, and not people with new ideas that like to rock the boat. That's why we have the same issues today that we had 20 years ago.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I'm freaking lazy. Hire great people that want to work so you can sit back, look good and make money.
At my workplace the boss likes yes-men, and not people with new ideas that like to rock the boat. That's why we have the same issues today that we had 20 years ago.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Sounds like my work place lol

Back
Top Bottom