How are you getting your vitamin M? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How are you getting your vitamin M?

Warm up garage and fix broken, and replace with new parts. Also be adding bling to bikes ( online shopping)
Planning next season, attend winter bike shows, youtube etc...
then come March -
BRRRAAAPPP!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I usually just keep my bikes at my office and do small work to it over the winter months... helps to curb the urge.

Pretty hard to ride, but to dream of warm days.....

20181129_115923_1_.jpg

BB

I dust off the Nintendo 64 and play Road Rash. Get my bike fix and frustration out bashing heads with clubs!

I forgot about Road Rash! I will have to see if I can find a decent version online and download it. Maybe even track down a copy of "Full Throttle" too! (now I'm showing my age!) I'm not much for modern game systems as I never kept up with them but I think my Wife bought me a copy of GP racing for her PS4 a few years back. I will have to dig through the game drawer and see.

I'm always jealous of those with insulated/heated garages. My single detached isn't even insulated and the gaps around the door and back man door are awful. It gets bloody cold out there. I'd love to be able to go out in relative comfort and tinker with the bike, add some farkles for spring or even buy a project bike to tinker with, but it isn't an option at this time. Some day I'm going to insulate it and maybe get a propane heater for it.

Putting all the red and silver parts on the red bike and the black parts on the black and red bike.

In-floor heat is the way to go.

Plan on renting a Uhaul trailer and going down to Florida for a couple days in mid January. Trailer will be about $15 a day and its only about a 17hr drive to the panhandle area in Florida. Ya, nothing exciting in terms of hilly/windy roads. But it beats looking at your bike sitting in the garage/storage :)

I get away for a week in January and a week in February go down to Mexico and rent scooters in Cozumel.
It's not a motorcycle, but it feels great riding around in the hot sun.

I get away for a week in January and a week in February go down to Mexico and rent scooters in Cozumel.
It's not a motorcycle, but it feels great riding around in the hot sun.
I think if I ever did that I would take one of my older open face helmets with me and then leave it there.
Same with Jamaica or any of those other places where they don't really have helmets.

I think if I ever did that I would take one of my older open face helmets with me and then leave it there.
Same with Jamaica or any of those other places where they don't really have helmets.

JohnnyP636 used to go down to Jamaica and give out used helmets for the stunter kids that couldn't afford them.last time he went down he didn't wear one and smashed his skull up really badly.HUGE fiasco with the Jamaican gov and hospital.

Getting the ice bike ready. Anyone with a pond want to help thrash it?

Getting the ice bike ready. Anyone with a pond want to help thrash it?
Lake ice is barely thick enough yet, will be soft ice for the top first inch or so because of the snowfall, will keep y'all posted.

This looks amazing! I'm not much of a gamer and had no idea this game was out there. What were RIDE and RIDE 2 like? They're probably more affordable.

Something about the sound put me off of RIDE and RIDE 2, but it looks like RIDE 3 has made improvements

Since I hardly have time during the season to watch racing ... I'm making use of my MotoGP Videopass subscription.

/\/\/\/\

How is the Ride series compared to Tourist Trophy on the PS2? Obviously the graphics would be much improved with Ride, but besides that, what else? And is Nurburgring Nordschleife on there? No buy if no Nurburgring.

/\/\/\/\

How is the Ride series compared to Tourist Trophy on the PS2? Obviously the graphics would be much improved with Ride, but besides that, what else? And is Nurburgring Nordschleife on there? No buy if no Nurburgring.
Yup, Nurburgring is in the game.

Same here. Picked up some easier projects for this winter. Had to secure heated work space first. 2009 Shadow Spirit, 2015 DL650, 2017 Honda Grom, 2018 TU250, 2007 Spirit parts bike.

imTI4b7.gif

KOwmeYK.gif

D10kyLs.gif

x5X9FVs.gif
I hope the red spirit is the bike that's getting worked on. Not usually a fan of the "sportster" styled Spirit, but that one is nice.
Also, please say that you're gonna have some fun on the Grom before you sell it.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom