Looking to buy some bikes... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to buy some bikes...

Mina

Site Supporter
Looking to buy 5-10 bikes.

Sport bikes, nakeds, sport touring, dual sport, etc.

Nothing too old.

No cruisers or customs.

300's, 650's, SS, etc.

Payments will be made by bank draft.

I will not pay retail prices but I will not lowball you either.

If you're looking for a quick sale, PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Decked out race bikes and track bikes are welcomed too. Must have a clean title but exceptions can be made if the seller is well known in the community and the bike has the right kind of parts. Thanks.

5-10 bikes?? you opening some kind of shop class?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

5-10 bikes?? you opening some kind of shop class?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

IIRC, they work at a used car dealer, maybe they want to add bikes to the mix. I'd rather buy a bike from a shop that had five or ten choices than what is obviously a car dealership with a single bike for sale.

IIRC, they work at a used car dealer, maybe they want to add bikes to the mix. I'd rather buy a bike from a shop that had five or ten choices than what is obviously a car dealership with a single bike for sale.

Correct. We have about 100-120 cars at any given time and since I like motorcycles, I would like to dabble in it and see where it goes.

Since posting the thread, I received a few PMs so thank you to those who reached out but here are some things to consider.

1. I'm not interested in anything from the 90's or early 2000's.

2. If you PM me, please include the best price you're willing to take, I don't have time to go and check every single bike out and do the whole back and forth negotiation thing. Let me know your absolute best price and I'll tell you yes or no and show up with a bank draft if we agree.

3. Please consider that these bikes will be resold. The numbers have to make sense for me to consider it. We are a licensed dealer and have an overhead to cover and still need to make a profit.

4. Please be as transparent as possible about the bike's condition and any repairs that it may or may not need.

5. If you want to free up garage space or need money urgently or you're getting out of the sport, etc. this is ideal for you. If you want to maximize your return, then this isn't it.

Just trying to be as clear and straightforward as possible.

Many thanks for the PMs and interest so far.

Check your PMs.

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom