New Bike day today | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Bike day today

Skyway6

so i went and got a new 2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro. Kowie has a promo on them now so could not resist. Sorry for you guys and the snow and cold but
the weather around here been fantastic. Today and the weekend sunny and warm.

i did consider a scooter again but the price of the Z125 was cheaper than a new BWs 50 scooter. Bike is a hoot to ride. Not fast but has proper suspension and gearbox.
From reviews i read comparing the Grom to the Z125 the Z was better. Better suspension and a real oil filter (screen on Honda)

i do really like the Yamaha Smax and it is faster but the maintenance can be too much. (valve clearance checks every 3k km)

pD5u0lbh.jpg

I've ridden one around a parking lot, and it was decent.

I've been told that they're iffy on the highway.

if you are buying one of these to use on the hwy, you bought the wrong bike. If i want to go fast and far on the hwy i have the NC750 for that. This Z125 is just something better than
a scooter, will use it to have fun on over winter when it not practical to take the big bike out.

Stud up a set of full knobby's for it :D

so i went and got a new 2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro. Kowie has a promo on them now so could not resist. Sorry for you guys and the snow and cold but
the weather around here been fantastic. Today and the weekend sunny and warm.

i did consider a scooter again but the price of the Z125 was cheaper than a new BWs 50 scooter. Bike is a hoot to ride. Not fast but has proper suspension and gearbox.
From reviews i read comparing the Grom to the Z125 the Z was better. Better suspension and a real oil filter (screen on Honda)

i do really like the Yamaha Smax and it is faster but the maintenance can be too much. (valve clearance checks every 3k km)

pD5u0lbh.jpg
What is the promotion?

What is the promotion?

it is on the Kawasaki Canada Website.
https://www.kawasaki.ca/product/z125-pro/2017

2017 were 900 off list but now seem to be 700 off.

After a few hours of riding today, i am loving this bike. Perfect bike for city riding. It isnt a speed demon but then again
the Suzuki VanVan i test rode a few months ago was slower. Even the Suzuki GW250 was about the same. Slow and at 120kph
was at redline. What a pig that GW was, even my old CBR250r was faster and with lower rpm

Went back to dealer today. They had some helmets on sale that i almost bought. Did not want to spend a big ton but they had a fullface HJC with pinlock. What caught my
eye was it was 75% black but had green grafix on it that matched the bike. Was $135 out the door. (HJC CL17 Striker)

this dealer is the best. When i walked in today i saw the helmet was gone. The salesrep was too cool, he put it aside with my name on it without me even asking. He figured i would be back for it.
Came home with "bike chills" as i was out for a few hours today. Was only around 8 to 13 C (depends on what part of town) But it was worth it. No regrets buying it, i am having lots of fun on it.
One thing i read about and experienced today, due to the taller and narrow front tire...at slow speed the front is like it on a knife edge. i thought the steering bearing was notchy at first.

Even tho i am a Honda fan (Motorcycle and Car) i am glad i got the Z125 instead of a Grom. Was looking at some youtubes on doing oil changes. The Grom is a royal pain in the *** to clean the screen and oil spinner. Have
to take the whole side of the engine case off. The Z has a simple oil filter like regular bikes.

helmet pic
tpg8pH4l.jpg

Even tho i am a Honda fan (Motorcycle and Car) i am glad i got the Z125 instead of a Grom. Was looking at some youtubes on doing oil changes. The Grom is a royal pain in the *** to clean the screen and oil spinner. Have

It's not really that bad, took me an hour the first time and this was the first time i've taken the crankcase off a bike. Intervals aren't all that close either.

Back
Top Bottom