Best GoKart around GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best GoKart around GTA

Most dangerous? Look up liability, and then tell me that 'danger' is a feature that any kart track wants to promote!

I tried the indoor electric karts at Downsview a few years ago; surprisingly fast.

If theres no chance of flipping the kart, where's the fun... :D

Right now it's a toss up between Forumla Kartway or Hamilton Indoor Karts. The latter has more attractive group pricing

Did 401 Indy on a Wednesday $30 all you can race. Youre waiting a lot but still worth it.

I wouldn't call it dangerous but still fun

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did 401 Indy on a Wednesday $30 all you can race. Youre waiting a lot but still worth it.

I wouldn't call it dangerous but still fun

Ah yes, I forgot to check these guys out as well, thanks for the suggestion!

How come you are waiting a lot? Is it typically very crowded there? We'd be going on a Saturday around noon or so

Ya it's crowded during the Wednesday all you can race. Waited about 30-40mins after a 10 min round. At the end of the night after 830 it's basically an open track tho
Ah yes, I forgot to check these guys out as well, thanks for the suggestion!

How come you are waiting a lot? Is it typically very crowded there? We'd be going on a Saturday around noon or so

Ya it's crowded during the Wednesday all you can race. Waited about 30-40mins after a 10 min round. At the end of the night after 830 it's basically an open track tho

Good to know, perhaps we will go 8:30-11 then.

Do they keep track of lap times? Were definitely going to track that and pool some $ for the fastest lap time :D

Hamilton Indoor is a riot, karts are fast enough and its reasonable money, and they have a laid back attitude that keeps it fun, they can track laps and times.

biggest danger is getting stinky from indoor fumes and watching the guy fill gas tanks with a smoke dangling from his chops.

They do lap your times but it was "broken" when I was there
Good to know, perhaps we will go 8:30-11 then.

Do they keep track of lap times? Were definitely going to track that and pool some $ for the fastest lap time :D

Hamilton Indoor is a riot, karts are fast enough and its reasonable money, and they have a laid back attitude that keeps it fun, they can track laps and times.

biggest danger is getting stinky from indoor fumes and watching the guy fill gas tanks with a smoke dangling from his chops.
Agreed, Hamilton is pretty good. They also used to let pit bikes race there one or two days a week, not sure if they still do or would if there was interest.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Cameron in Hamilton has a nice track, but you can drive the whole thing at WOT. That applies to most public karts...

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom