Kijiji idjit offers. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji idjit offers.

Pics look good to me. Did they ask for something specfically (eg. sprockets to see wear)? Obviously that wouldn't matter for your bike, but I don't mind questions as long as they have a point. More general pictures wouldn't help me much with your bike.

Yeah, at less than 3K kms on the odo, the only thing I'd be looking for is road rash. Not enough mileage to be concerned about other kinds of wear.

Yeah, at less than 3K kms on the odo, the only thing I'd be looking for is road rash. Not enough mileage to be concerned about other kinds of wear.

Exactly.It did fall over once last winter doing a u turn at the GP de Snow on the gravel (ice) road.Fell into a snowbank with me under it laughing my *** off.

I guess I need a sarcasm font.

So there's no mistake, it needs to be dripping:

fut448.jpg

Sold it to a guy that will be able to enjoy it a lot more than me.He lives in Ajax and will be at the Ganaraska with it now and then.He is an experienced rider and knows what he is buying.

On to the next adventure......

Sweet looking bike! Congrats on the sale! Why oh why are these off road bikes so friggin tall.....shorties like me have issues getting on the damn thing!

Sweet looking bike! Congrats on the sale! Why oh why are these off road bikes so friggin tall.....shorties like me have issues getting on the damn thing!

The suspension settles way down a bunch when you put your butt on the seat.And it becomes part of your riding style to slide off a bit to put a foot down.
AND...you can get lowering kits.

The crf250l is probably the best dual sport for short riders.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

unnamed+%282%29.jpg

Kouba Links .25/.5/1.5/2.5 inch lowering links. 31" inseam on a XR650R w. a 1.5 link, forks raised in clamps 1.5 + stepper seat, no problem touching the ground with the balls of both feet. 17s, so no front clearance issues. If you drop your front you should really do it with the caps off and the fork bottomed out to be 100%.

You are probably not shorter than I am, I rode one for two seasons without a problem. Not being able to get both feet down helps develop your balance and internal lean sensor. Helps that the baby CRF is fairly light.

Considering you are running the big GS all over the world, I'm sure your balance is good enough and the CRF seems tiny in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom