Kijiji idjit offers. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji idjit offers.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Post your ridiculous offers you have received.

For sale:2017 Honda CRF250 Rally $5400.

The offer:
$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Ridiculous. I would have offered you seven Deloreans.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Just how many Wall-e's do you think the bike is worth?

"Will you take an X-box and 15 games???"

"Trade for a non-running boat?"

"$1500 caaaash bro?"

You’d be just one shrink gun away from travelling back to any year you want .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another offer: 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer with john boat and trailer.Lol.

This response stands out when I was selling my FZ1 earlier. Had some other good ones but they're deleted. No Wall-E's or Delorean's though

"Words of advice, don’t look for word when price is the only thing that matters. Numbers are more valuable then letters for your right now. Unless you consider my words of a free boat"

"Words of advice, don’t look for word when price is the only thing that matters. Numbers are more valuable then letters for your right now. Unless you consider my words of a free boat"

This hurts my brain...

Ric, are you even entertaining offers of trades? I assume you are trying to clear space in your garage.

Seems like you just traded the couch-rocket for this 250L...

Post your ridiculous offers you have received.

The offer:
$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

i'd take it lol.

over the years i've received some pretty ridiculous offers, most were followed by "CASH, will pick up tonight".

I usually troll my friends with "ham sandwich and half a Budweiser" offers

last year had a guy get mad at me because I wasnt "working with him"

snowmobiles, and non running classic cars seem to be pretty common

Did you put cash only and NO trades? Doesn't cut out all kijidits offering a trade, but most.

I'm entertained by some of the offers. No reason to get angry. Besides, maybe he is open for a trade if someone has a nice Duc.

Not enough oomph?

Inreb was in the market for a FZ1? I thought he was a DS guy.

Facebook marketplace is the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve marked everything I was selling as sold aside from some riding pants but I’m still getting “bro, I’ll give you $30 for everything in your post “ messages still. My obituary will read “bro died not selling everything in his post for $30”.

Not enough oomph?

Ok,it's a pitiful tale.Last year we got the news that my wife could never ride pillion again after her accident (brain injury) So touring the planet on the wing was out,sell it.I had to retire earlier than planned (i was almost 65) to take care of my wife at home while she learned to walk again.I have had a few great Ducs in the past and thought that it would be a cool bit of fun to ride a smaller,cheaper bike for a change.Kinda throwing in the towel now.
I was wrong.There are no "legal" places to ride a dual sport like there was back in the 70's and 80's.As HST said...."i'd rather be shot out of a cannon than squeezed out of a tube".

Cannon please!

Those places weren't really "legal" then either, just not enforced like they are now.
Lots of dual-sporting in the Ganaraska and in Simcoe County. You just live in the wrong part of the province.

So, is there another 900SS in your future?
I have a '93 CR I can sell you... I'm looking for Wall-e memorabilia, what can you offer?

Those places weren't really "legal" then either, just not enforced like they are now.
Lots of dual-sporting in the Ganaraska and in Simcoe County. You just live in the wrong part of the province.

So, is there another 900SS in your future?
I have a '93 CR I can sell you... I'm looking for Wall-e memorabilia, what can you offer?

I sold the 900ss because i was carrying an icepack in my backpack for my wrists.(osteo arthritis).Bought a 1100S Hypermotard (no pain,but too many stops for wheelies) I think a Multistrada would work for me.But not the newer 4 valver.Too much ******** to service.The heads have to come off to shim them.The older Multi's are fugly,but very reliable and cheap to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom