Unmarked Black Dodge Ram? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Unmarked Black Dodge Ram?

Indeed, I've come across 3 or 4 in the last few months. First time I saw those chargers, I was like 'wait a minute....what are those things on the roof' then it hit me.
Thankfully I wasn't street racing Toretto at the time.

Yup it's 100% legal, as long as there are no lights and they don't claim to be police then they're in the clear.

Thank you blokes.
I think I said that with tongue in cheek. :)
Many years ago in the UK idiots where going around with yellow jackets with the word "POLITE" Not sure what happened to them.

Thank you blokes.
I think I said that with tongue in cheek. :)
Many years ago in the UK idiots where going around with yellow jackets with the word "POLITE" Not sure what happened to them.

Are you sure you didn't misread? The Dutch wear bright yellow and black jackets with POLITIE on the back of them. Korps Nationale Politie.

Are you sure you didn't misread? The Dutch wear bright yellow and black jackets with POLITIE on the back of them. Korps Nationale Politie.

Nope. It was in the UK. Just trying to feel the power of being a so called police officer. It was put to a stop pretty quickly.

Be careful at Appleby and Dundas. There is ALWAYS and unmarked black Dodge Ram there. It was wet out in the early summer and it was either slam brakes and lock them up to stop for a yellow, or speed up and go through it. I sped up in 2nd a wee bit too much, look at the tack and I was doing 100 in a 60. Black truck behind me goes through the red starts tailing me...I had that funny feeling and them BAM 1 million led's start lighting up. Pulled over and he let me off with a warning since I "actually stopped and didn't run" and was "very cooperative".
That ba$tard always has ppl pulled over.

Be careful at Appleby and Dundas. There is ALWAYS and unmarked black Dodge Ram there. It was wet out in the early summer and it was either slam brakes and lock them up to stop for a yellow, or speed up and go through it. I sped up in 2nd a wee bit too much, look at the tack and I was doing 100 in a 60. Black truck behind me goes through the red starts tailing me...I had that funny feeling and them BAM 1 million led's start lighting up. Pulled over and he let me off with a warning since I "actually stopped and didn't run" and was "very cooperative".
That ba$tard always has ppl pulled over.

Top notch intelligence sir.

The black Ram is seen in this video.

[video=youtube;51pyDPmQK1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pyDPmQK1A[/video]

They should be disgusted with themselves.
Every where in the world Police cars are marked clearly as to be able to be spotted and flagged down in case of emergencies.
Not here.
We hide in inconspicuous cars to entrap people.

Why is this a problem for you, because you are clearly doing something wrong you shouldn't?

Police all over the world have marked and unmarked vehicles.
The problem here is there are not enough on the road to police all the idiots doing stupid things. Even with the unmarked cars.

There was a unmarked Ford sitting on the shoulder within the merge to the express lanes of the 401 this past weekend. I was surprised to see it there and because there usually isn't any policing on the 401.

Personally, I like unmarked police cars. People are so oblivious that they can't tell it's a cop car so they cruise by them at 20 over the limit, whereas with a marked car, they seem to only detect them at the last second as they're going by, and for some reason feel a need to stomp on the brakes. It's too late people, if they were going to pull you over, they've already clocked you.

Why is this a problem for you, because you are clearly doing something wrong you shouldn't?

Police all over the world have marked and unmarked vehicles.
The problem here is there are not enough on the road to police all the idiots doing stupid things. Even with the unmarked cars.

There was a unmarked Ford sitting on the shoulder within the merge to the express lanes of the 401 this past weekend. I was surprised to see it there and because there usually isn't any policing on the 401.

No. I was in my Honda Civic doing 5k over the limit.
They were approaching north. I was traveling south.

I have seen unmarked OPP on the 401 east of Kingston trolling and goating people to pass.
Driving slow in the fast lane along a long row of cars in the left lane. Then pulling over a d speeding up to get so.e poor bastard to lose his ***** and blow by the slow idiot. Only to get lit up and pulled over and raped.

That's what I have a problem with.

There's a few grey and black dodge caravans i've seen too. red/blue lights hidden in the taillights, no way to tell until they are flashing.
it isn't safe to pass anyone going slow nowadays.

There's a few grey and black dodge caravans i've seen too. red/blue lights hidden in the taillights, no way to tell until they are flashing.
it isn't safe to pass anyone going slow nowadays.

I'd say you're still good passing gold Tercels and Corollas.

Meanwhile in an alternate universe..

[video=youtube;lP8K5Fa5xGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP8K5Fa5xGo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom