Unmarked Black Dodge Ram? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Unmarked Black Dodge Ram?

There's a few grey and black dodge caravans i've seen too. red/blue lights hidden in the taillights, no way to tell until they are flashing.
it isn't safe to pass anyone going slow nowadays.

You've obliviously passed lots of unmarked cars and didn't got pulled over, you just don't realize it.

Be careful at Appleby and Dundas. There is ALWAYS and unmarked black Dodge Ram there. It was wet out in the early summer and it was either slam brakes and lock them up to stop for a yellow, or speed up and go through it. I sped up in 2nd a wee bit too much, look at the tack and I was doing 100 in a 60. Black truck behind me goes through the red starts tailing me...I had that funny feeling and them BAM 1 million led's start lighting up. Pulled over and he let me off with a warning since I "actually stopped and didn't run" and was "very cooperative".
That ba$tard always has ppl pulled over.

He lets you off with a warning , since you actually stopped, and where very cooperative , and He's a Bastard ???? oy vey

sadly the reason he's camped there daily, and the other guy on tremaine at lower base, and the guy on bronte rd AT THE POLICE STATION! , Is its been a couple years and they get customers every day, I'm told repeat business. They stop several an hr, that miss the flashing slow down sign, the posted limit, the school zone sign. And he hangs out there every day.
Those guys have been doing bronte rd north of QEW for a decade or more , its a major revenue stream.

I'm no fan of tagging guys 10k over on a country rd at 70KPH when it should be higher, but those high population, school zones? collect at will

I was coming home from Royal Distributing.
On Guelph line and 15 sideroad I saw a Black Unmarked Dodge ram pulling over a car from Guelph line onto 15 sideroad.
How many unmarked vehicles like this do they have?
I would totally pass this truck if I though he was slow.

OPP in the Barrie/Alliston have them, they are sneaky!

Reported a break and enter in Innisfil, just south of Barrie. Detective shows up in a high end Lexus suv. Tells me they don't auction all of the cars seized, some are used by the police.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I remember maybe 10-15 years ago, seeing a green Ford Aerostar... a friggin Aerostar

one of these guys
44ff345f80830766a43ea00ccdd9618a.jpg

Pulling people over in Hamilton

Let's not forget the Halton Police use cars that look like Taxis, complete with a roof sign that has the word police on it instead of taxi. Saw a photo of one of these cars a few years ago and you might drive right past it without realizing it was a police car. I'd post a photo but can't be bothered to figure out how on this site.

I remember maybe 10-15 years ago, seeing a green Ford Aerostar... a friggin Aerostar

one of these guys
44ff345f80830766a43ea00ccdd9618a.jpg

Pulling people over in Hamilton

'Friend of mine joined the Peel Reg. Police back in 1985...
I re his first day on the road he said he'd stop by my place for lunch....
'Shows up in a marked Chevy Chevette that had holes in the floor... Lol.

I guess that's what the new guy got to drive back then... Lol

'Friend of mine joined the Peel Reg. Police back in 1985...
I re his first day on the road he said he'd stop by my place for lunch....
'Shows up in a marked Chevy Chevette that had holes in the floor... Lol.

I guess that's what the new guy got to drive back then... Lol

Haha. Yea I remember seeing those yellow Chevettes as a teenager in Bramalea. Used to laugh as they went by.

Haha. Yea I remember seeing those yellow Chevettes as a teenager in Bramalea. Used to laugh as they went by.

My buddy was sooo disappointed.... Shiny new badge, Spit polished parade boots, S&W .38 hangin' off his hip.... And a Chevette to drive.
I think he was looking forward to showing off in a real cruiser, but... no joy that day.

My buddy was sooo disappointed.... Shiny new badge, Spit polished parade boots, S&W .38 hangin' off his hip.... And a Chevette to drive.
I think he was looking forward to showing off in a real cruiser, but... no joy that day.

Look on the bright side. If anybody asks him what car he drives? He says a Vette.

Yellow Pontiac Parisienne or Yellow Chevy Chevette. Take your pick. At that time we had zero hope that cars in the future were going to be any better. 30 + years later things have very much improved. Thank the Japanese for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom