Unmarked Black Dodge Ram? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Unmarked Black Dodge Ram?

Low rider

Site Supporter
I was coming home from Royal Distributing.
On Guelph line and 15 sideroad I saw a Black Unmarked Dodge ram pulling over a car from Guelph line onto 15 sideroad.
How many unmarked vehicles like this do they have?
I would totally pass this truck if I though he was slow.

I got caught lane-splitting beside an unmarked white peel regional police dodge ram pickup in Brampton few months back, let me off with a warning for failure to display licence plate.

There are many unmarked vehicles, vehicles you would never expect to be apart of their fleet even. I saw a unmarked ford wind star(1994-1998) it was the ugly purple color on Kipling and burnhamthorpe area.

Lookout for anything american :D

I got caught lane-splitting beside an unmarked white peel regional police dodge ram pickup in Brampton few months back, let me off with a warning for failure to display licence plate.

There are many unmarked vehicles, vehicles you would never expect to be apart of their fleet even. I saw a unmarked ford wind star(1994-1998) it was the ugly purple color on Kipling and burnhamthorpe area.

I hear ya

The Guelph PD is kind of unique that way. They have a shared vehicle pool for undercover and traffic enforcement. They actually have a van, complete with roof racks and ladders that they use to pull people over with if it's not being used for undercover work.
Only reason I know this is 'cause a friend's husband is on the force....

Sneaky f******s! Thanks for tip

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'm always on alert for black Chrysler/Dodge minivans and Ford Explorers but I'd never expected a pickup truck to be a threat. :I

They should be disgusted with themselves.
Every where in the world Police cars are marked clearly as to be able to be spotted and flagged down in case of emergencies.
Not here.
We hide in inconspicuous cars to entrap people.

Like Chris63 said.
Anything American should be suspect.

Come to think of it. I have seen an Audi undercover car. In Burlington.

Sneaky f******s! Thanks for tip

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Many unmarked vehicles out their. Why? Collect taxes? They certainly don't slow down traffic. I consider which road I am on. Highway 10 is one. I wait until a cager has gone past me, excessive speed, then consider it as my radar detector. Of course nobody does the exact speed limit. Maybe a few Kms over. +10, +20.
For example roads similar to small country roads. Marked as 60 max. Who does 60? I was caught by the infamous Caledon OPP. Doing a little over the speed limit. Not excessive. Never-the-less got a ticket. I understand he has since retired.
Moral of the story. Pretty obvious. If you have to ask, you will eventually get a ticket.
Nobody is perfect, including me.

It is a matter of common sense.

Wasn't it Halton that had a beige unmarked van years ago?

Wasn't it Halton that had a beige unmarked van years ago?

Beware. It's not only Halton. There's an older Buick (amongst many other "funny" cop cars) rolling about Hamilton. It's got a light bar in the back window that's hard to see, until it's on.

This might help a few spot these undercover vehicles. One thing to watch out for are the rims.

16878522864_3113b71476_b.jpg

27809228079_d3ca00874c_b.jpg

Another thing is, lets say you are behind the car and can't see the rims, the second you spot those two caps on the roof (which are used for radio communication) know for sure it's an unmarked.

16878534024_96ea06bc1c_b.jpg

Heavy tinting and light bars in the grill are another thing.

Last edited:
This might help a few spot these undercover vehicles. One thing to watch out for are the rims.

16878522864_3113b71476_b.jpg

27809228079_d3ca00874c_b.jpg

Another thing is, lets say you are behind the car and can't see the rims, the second you spot those two caps on the roof (which are used for radio communication) know for sure it's an unmarked.

16878534024_96ea06bc1c_b.jpg

Heavy tinting and light bars in the grill are another thing.

Yep, peel loves the blacked out chargers. Parked right next to one at the runs last summer and didn't even realize it was a cop car until he busted up the party.

100% about collecting $. Go to jail in Virginia for 20 over I believe. Have driven through that state a few times and cross the boarder everyone slows down. Here they artificially keep limits low knowing its easy tax collecting. People will generally only drive the speed the road is designed for.

I personally can’t stand civilians buying the same cars, blacking them out and then cruising around making people think they’re cops. **** those guys.

I personally can’t stand civilians buying the same cars, blacking them out and then cruising around making people think they’re cops. **** those guys.

Just wanna be`s that need to get a life. Impersonating a Police Officer. Give them a ticket.

No ticket for impersonating a Peace Officer, that is a criminal charge, one that is taken VERY seriously by the courts. There is a person who delivers for Pizza Hut, (Or used to), in Oshawa, has a crown Vic, even with an OPP style "push bumper" mounted on it. Although, it "appears" to be a cruiser, there is nothing illegal about it, (unless they mount a light somewhere). One can even buy what "appears" an LED mini light bar for the dash and rear window, which has clear lens and the ONLY way to tell the lights are not red/blue, is to turn it on then they flash yellow, (so 100% legal).

Definitely, a ****** bag move to outfit your car like that but it is still legal, as long as no red/blue forward facing lights, and of course you can't wear a shirt with a POLICE shoulder flash.

Just wanna be`s that need to get a life. Impersonating a Police Officer. Give them a ticket.

That's the thing...they're not impersonating a PO...they're just driving a blacked our Charger / Explorer / Crown Vic / whatever and pull up behind people, and thinking it's a cop the person pulls over to the side and they keep going.

********* move in every sense of the word....but I don't think there's anything illegal in it as Hedo said.

Yep, peel loves the blacked out chargers. Parked right next to one at the runs last summer and didn't even realize it was a cop car until he busted up the party.

Indeed, I've come across 3 or 4 in the last few months. First time I saw those chargers, I was like 'wait a minute....what are those things on the roof' then it hit me.
Thankfully I wasn't street racing Toretto at the time.

Yup it's 100% legal, as long as there are no lights and they don't claim to be police then they're in the clear.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom