12k service and cost... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

12k service and cost...

I have some questions... what is it they are hoping to have done?
99% of the time, completely unnecessary stuff. 1% off the time, adding projectors to halogen reflectors. For m4 headlights, often this. (before/after)
4c5289e074aad2af98c4cbbccdfb4e9d.jpg
e983b749bf5ff98a311c7c6d0d35afd5.jpg

Customers, or should I say, tire kickers, come to me with their $5000 headlights off their $120,000 M4 to modify them and cry when I won't touch them for less than $1k.

Means either:
Rich mommy and daddy bought and paid for the car for kids who don't have money (and should really be driving a Chevy Cavalier).
Or someone is "fakerich" and spends their entire monthly income on lease payments and don't really have any money (and should really be driving a Chevy Cavalier).

I hear your position completely. There's a risk premium that you have to cover. Same people would be coming back at you complaining about the tiny scratch in the lens cover (which was probably there before you started).

Someone who is serious, knows what they are paying for, and pays what it costs.

99% of the time, completely unnecessary stuff. 1% off the time, adding projectors to halogen reflectors. For m4 headlights, often this. (before/after)
4c5289e074aad2af98c4cbbccdfb4e9d.jpg
e983b749bf5ff98a311c7c6d0d35afd5.jpg

How are the red lights wired? I am assuming they are not DRL as that would be an incredible heat score. Do they add an additional switch to control them?

How are the red lights wired? I am assuming they are not DRL as that would be an incredible heat score. Do they add an additional switch to control them?
They're typically known as "demon eyes" and the ones I sell are completely controlled from your phone. If you pay for the upgraded ones, they have a 12 volt shut off wire on the driver that will automatically shut the demon eyes off if that wire receives 12 volts. They're not really visible in the sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom