Buddy wants to start his own MC club. What could go wrong? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buddy wants to start his own MC club. What could go wrong?

Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing patches on your leathers.

ab1pw.jpg

The Xerox mafia is lookin' for you...

Did the insanity of this story get lost in the details? I don't think a lot of people read it properly.

He ended up starting a *rival* MC in the same turf as the MC he approached for permission to and was denied!

He approached the Bacchus Motorcycle Club (BMC).

... who told him "no" and gave him an education on how the hierarchy of a motorcycle club is established.

He then took that education and started a chapter of the Brotherhood Motorcycle Club (BMC)

He started a rival MC in the same turf with the same acronym (BMC)!

Last edited:
So this guy in the story is a friend of yours? If not, why would you call him buddy if he's not actually your buddy?

This whole thing could have been avoided if he had simply been willing to settle for a cool looking single patch and make sure it was called a "riding club" (RC) instead of a "motorcycle club" (MC).

This. MC's don't care about RC's so long as you don't blur the lines, and reputable RC's are very clear with their members what they can do, and shouldn't do.

But hey, for the wannabe's who are willing to play with fire (and almost certainly, a lot worse), there's always the DIY HA vest kit. Just skip all that complicated "starting your own club" stuff and take the express route!

Sadly, there are people out there probably dumb enough to order these and wear them in public.

"there's always the DIY HA vest kit. Just skip all that complicated "starting your own club" stuff and take the express route! "
saw a hell's angles riding south on hwy 427 when I was out riding this summer. The Hell's Angles patch looked awesome

[/COLOR][/I]saw a hell's angles riding south on hwy 427 when I was out riding this summer.

Ride enough and you'll see them quite often. Saw one on a BMW this summer whilst returning from a day trip to North Bay.

Never had any issues, I mind my own P's an Q's

Someone I know in the GTA area thought it would be fun to design a patch and ride with it, small group of people riding sport bikes, not Harleys. I don't know if the patch indicated MC or something else. After a few weekends they were at a Timmies and were approached by a guy on a Harley. He told them their patch had been noted and people were on the lookout for them. Stunned, they explained what their intent was and he seemed to understand and he then told them in no uncertain terms to take the patch off and to never ride with it again.

My neighbour many yrs ago had a Wing with 2 passenger sidecar.He took it to the Sportbike Rally in Parry Sound with a bunch of stupid stuffed animals bungeed to it.(he was a really weird guy) He parked his rig with his tent on a little hill with a couple of harleys and was told to move."Nope,i can park anywhere i want"Went off and had a few beers and came back to find all his animals with their throats slit.Made a big fuss,they kicked the crap out of him and sent him on his way in the middle of the night.

My neighbour many yrs ago had a Wing with 2 passenger sidecar.He took it to the Sportbike Rally in Parry Sound with a bunch of stupid stuffed animals bungeed to it.(he was a really weird guy) He parked his rig with his tent on a little hill with a couple of harleys and was told to move."Nope,i can park anywhere i want"Went off and had a few beers and came back to find all his animals with their throats slit.Made a big fuss,they kicked the crap out of him and sent him on his way in the middle of the night.

...so basically a bunch of high school bullies then. This is all quite sad.

...so basically a bunch of high school bullies then. This is all quite sad.

It was 1%'ers.Satans Choice i think.The guy was a 25 yr employee of Budd Automotive in Kitchener and given a notice that the company could no longer be responsible for his personal safety.(really!) He took a package and retired to North Bay.

as wingboys aquaintance discovered, the 1% crowd likes to be left alone to do their thing, they'll call it respect , whether its geographic, social space or a campground. They may for comic relief say to a 'hangaround' or pledge , go kick that guys ***. And the newguy pretty much is obligated.

And as the subject in this story discovered, they are well organized and far reaching when they want to be.

Lots of 1%'ers in Keswick. Had one living across an open park from me, every week, several bikes showed up for a few hours, they were ALWAYS quiet and respectful. The neighbours all knew who he was, York Regional used to drive by when the bikes where there, they would wave, if they were outside, officer's waved back.

NEVER any issues in our neighbourhood...lol

Back
Top Bottom