Buddy wants to start his own MC club. What could go wrong? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buddy wants to start his own MC club. What could go wrong?

My neighbour many yrs ago had a Wing with 2 passenger sidecar.He took it to the Sportbike Rally in Parry Sound with a bunch of stupid stuffed animals bungeed to it.(he was a really weird guy) He parked his rig with his tent on a little hill with a couple of harleys and was told to move."Nope,i can park anywhere i want"Went off and had a few beers and came back to find all his animals with their throats slit.Made a big fuss,they kicked the crap out of him and sent him on his way in the middle of the night.

"Nope..."
Made a fuss on his own...
How many beat him up? They trashed his stuffed toys!?

Sounds to me like your old neighbour is more of a stand up guy than those he had the run in with...

There's a time to be a stand up guy and a time to sit down and STFU. Unless your Chuck Norris , one option will hurt your pride, the other is just gonna hurt.

"Nope..."
Made a fuss on his own...
How many beat him up? They trashed his stuffed toys!?

Sounds to me like your old neighbour is more of a stand up guy than those he had the run in with...

Next time he knocks on my door in his bathrobe,smelling like an empty case of beer and wanting RubA535 rubbed on his beatup back,i'll send him your way.

This reminds me of the movie Wild Hogs, but with a not so happy ending.

My neighbour many yrs ago had a Wing with 2 passenger sidecar.He took it to the Sportbike Rally in Parry Sound with a bunch of stupid stuffed animals bungeed to it.(he was a really weird guy) He parked his rig with his tent on a little hill with a couple of harleys and was told to move."Nope,i can park anywhere i want"Went off and had a few beers and came back to find all his animals with their throats slit.Made a big fuss,they kicked the crap out of him and sent him on his way in the middle of the night.

Too bad he would have owned the thunder ride with that rig.

Too bad he would have owned the thunder ride with that rig.

The entire neighbourhood could tell when he was coming home after his afternoon shift at midnite.He played Celine Dion full blast on his rig.Really!

Maybe that's what ****** the Harley guys off :D

Probably.He was a real weirdo.The company he worked for as a supervisor gave him an early retirement package and a letter stating that they could no longer be responsible for his safety in and around the workplace.That's how much he was hated by all the younger employees.

I would have never thought a bunch of actual tough guys would get angry at someone for their choice of clothing.

Then again, maybe that's just because I don't give a **** what anyone chooses to wear.

Imagine that....1%er caring about following rules of conformity. Seriously why do they care as long as he wasn't wearing a HA patch?

A 1%er does indeed follow rules of conformity, not just our rule of conformity, hence the need to explain it to the 99% guy that thought he was ' close enough'

Back
Top Bottom