Aprilia RS660 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprilia RS660

Hmm, parallel twin high-performance engine. When was the last time that happened? It's interesting they didn't go with the much more common (and better sounding) V.

I don't know why they bother fitting aero to a street bike (especially active aero). It drives the cost up substantially with no positive benefit (and the huge downside of crash bills that exceed mortgage payments).

Last edited:
Hmm, parallel twin high-performance engine. When was the last time that happened? It's interesting they didn't go with the much more common (and better sounding) V.

I don't know why they bother fitting aero to a street bike (especially active aero). It drives the cost up substantially with no positive benefit (and the huge downside of crash bills that exceed mortgage payments).

The parallel twin makes sense - I would think it maximizes the amount of reused elements from the V4. High performance parallel twin is super interesting, I think this is a first unless you count ye olde air cooled twins

The aero stuff I think is just for the concept. The whole thing is basically a concept, the idea is neat but somewhat skeptical of this ever hitting the market. Of course I thought the same thing about the FTR1200...

Back
Top Bottom