Helluva Chase! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helluva Chase!

What an annoying video.

What's with all the dramatic head turning. :/

Just another wild west defiant biker vs junior state trooper youtube video...meh
this s*** happens all the time in US

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

What an annoying video.

What's with all the dramatic head turning. :/

Exactly... nice to see the road filled with bikes.. but noting worth watching stopped after a few minutes as it was a waste of time.

Exactly... nice to see the road filled with bikes.. but noting worth watching stopped after a few minutes as it was a waste of time.

Pretty well what I thought after the first couple of minutes so I read some of the comments which enticed me to keep watching. This DB is riding 2 up with and decides it's ok to tear *** to try to get away from the cops, eventually exiting the highway and rides into oncoming traffic while his passenger is screaming that she doesn't want to die. He stops at a gas station and orders her off the bike and leaves here stranded there. You get a 1 second glimpse of this girl and at least she seems to be wearing the gear.

I can't believe this jack off put this video out there. Only makes him look like the DB he is. Hopefully the young girls father gets a chance to see the video and execute some karma. I'll wait for that video.

The trained eye sees much in this video :)

There's many interesting nuggets to learn here..the main being how gutless a GSX-R 600 is with a passenger. Looks like a GSX-R 400...or even less. Better think twice about running on a 600 cc supersport with a passenger!

Add to that the aftermarket exhaust and loss of back pressure, this bike appears to have even less torque than stock. He couldn't pull away. Lesson, get your bike tuned if you change the exhaust!

Also interesting to see how aggressive police are now getting towards supersports. Now that the supersport scene is dying down, the popo are upping their aggressiveness towards them.

His buddies didn't help him either by blocking the popo...so the supersport mob mentality is going away.

The GF gave him up and he was charged.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I only watched a few spots. More sportbike douchebaggery. It would seem simple enough to revoke your M after conviction for this crap and make you ineligible to reapply.

Watch the sketchy edge trap at 8:00. He got right up against a curb while heading into oncoming traffic and luckily for him didn't get tossed off.

Couldn't bother watching the entire video, just another idiot, thinking he is Rossi, when the bike was a piece of crap, especially with a passenger on it. I have NO issue with him taking himself out, but his passenger obviously, didn't deserve to be put in that position. Good on her if she did drop a dime on him, he obviously could care less about her and her life.

Couldn't bother watching the entire video, just another idiot, thinking he is Rossi, when the bike was a piece of crap, especially with a passenger on it. I have NO issue with him taking himself out, but his passenger obviously, didn't deserve to be put in that position. Good on her if she did drop a dime on him, he obviously could care less about her and her life.

Um, you think that guy thought he was Rossi?
Every corner he slowed down to 30k.
Rossi can corner dude.

That one corner he was so wide he just about took out curb in other lane...wish I hadn't watch the whole thing and ho wthe heck did cops get it right as OP puts it?

I didn't SAY he WAS Rossi, merely that he THOUGHT he was. In other words in the event you missed the sarcasm, he was delusional, thinking he was that good

Um, you think that guy thought he was Rossi?
Every corner he slowed down to 30k.
Rossi can corner dude.

Back
Top Bottom