Need a cheap wheel chock that's solid? Princess Auto has them on sale for $50! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a cheap wheel chock that's solid? Princess Auto has them on sale for $50!

Dumb question, what is a chock for other than transport? I have a rear wheel stand for winter storage but would I need this for the front at all?

Dumb question, what is a chock for other than transport? I have a rear wheel stand for winter storage but would I need this for the front at all?

It lines up and keeps the bike straight so you can easily use the rear jack all by yourself without any problem.

I have one for $30 if anyone is interested.

8cb231adb3be2d9e04fe04336bae49c9.jpg

I have one for $30 if anyone is interested.

8cb231adb3be2d9e04fe04336bae49c9.jpg

Did you paint it so it wouldn't look like you shop for "tool shaped metal objects"?

That vid does a good job of showing the stability of the chock but I cringed thinking of the front wheel being levered with side forces like that...

That vid does a good job of showing the stability of the chock but I cringed thinking of the front wheel being levered with side forces like that...

Every time i have tied a bike down with that chock in a pickup and driven a good distance,i have had to make sure i pump the front brake pads back in place.The rocking motion puts all kinds of flexing into the bike and pushes the pads in.That is why radial brakes are so much better.

Back
Top Bottom