GSXR 750 concept....thoughts? I love it! | GTAMotorcycle.com

GSXR 750 concept....thoughts? I love it!

arogal

If Suzuki did actually do this.....how many of you would want this bike?
I absolutely love the look of the classic GSXR side by side headlights.
99% chance future models won't look like this, but its a neat concept!
8mXkZNU.png

Last edited:
Ya concepts are always BS. The retro headlight look is sweet though. Didn't even notice the "carbon fiber" wheels LOL!

Front end looks like Wall-E

I agree, Wtf were they thinking with that headlight.

Gixxers....

I agree, Wtf were they thinking with that headlight.
Gixxers....
I think a single head light on bikes looks awful! .....but at the same time this is a single headlight with 2 bulbs side by side....the more I look at it the uglier it gets :lmao:
And ya, GSXR's are super over rated imo. I've been on 600s,750s,and 1000s...and for some reason they all shift like this between gears "CLUNK..CLUNK...BANG...CLUNK". Maybe Kawi and Yammi's just have alot smoother tranny's? Never been on a Honda RR though

Last edited:
I think a single head light on bikes looks awful! .....but at the same time this is a single headlight with 2 bulbs side by side....the more I look at it the uglier it gets :lmao:
And ya, GSXR's are super over rated imo. I've been on 600s,750s,and 1000s...and for some reason they all shift like this between gears "CLUNK..CLUNK...BANG...CLUNK". Maybe Kawi and Yammi's just have alot smoother tranny's? Never been on a Honda RR though
Honda RR shifting is super smooth, like butter. My previous kawi was annoyingly clunky, although was a naked.

Personally, I don't like trumpet looking exhausts. Rest looks great, especially that carbon on the wheels mmm

even as a GSXR fanboy...

That front....

Come on wtf lol

Everything else though is great though!

That front is DOPE, its the best part of the concept IMO, old school meshed with modern design, love it.

The yammies look way better IMO. R6 has the best nose anywhere.

Looks amazing imo. Especially the front. Is this something Suzuki is actually considering?

Yep, front looks so good. A nod to the SRAD days with a look that makes it unique from most of the modern day sport bikes out there.

Yep, front looks so good. A nod to the SRAD days with a look that makes it unique from most of the modern day sport bikes out there.

But does it look like it will eat your soul?

2017-yamaha-r6_827x510_61476430807.jpg

While I am a huge fan of old gixxers and have owned a few, The retro styling is not doing it for me. The new bikes are designed to be the latest in technology and aerodynamics are number one now, meaning shaped LED lighting. Love the fact they did the concept though!

Back
Top Bottom