Who bought weed? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

The F up continues.

https://www.cp24.com/news/data-brea...ormation-for-about-4-500-ocs-orders-1.4167121

The Ontario Cannabis Store says that there has been a data breach involving the shipping information for about 4,500 orders.

The OCS said that “limited delivery information” was accessed by an individual through the Canada Post delivery tracking tool. That information included postal codes, the date of delivery, the name or initials of the person who signed for it, the Canada Post tracking number and the OCS reference number for the order.

still waiting.... This will likely be the first and last order.

still waiting.... This will likely be the first and last order.

Right? At this point it's all just a joke. I've tried two new (to me) services, one came in a matter of hours and was cheap AF (Ottawa/Montreal prices, essentially) and the other was mail order coming from BC that took three days.

Hey, i tried guv. You were incompetent and uncommunicative.

Keep your guy on the corner, he keeps no records to get 'discovered' , weed is better priced and has no more / less toxins than the Gov't weed.

What a joke. My latest 'update'.

[FONT=&quot]The OCS sincerely apologizes for how long you have had to wait for your order. As a small gesture of our appreciation for your patience we are providing you with a refund of the $5 shipping fee you paid.

$5 whole dollars ?!?

Asking for a friend - anyone have a 'guy' in Durham?[/FONT]

notta.

Ocs can keep their irradiated ( cold pastuerized) scagweed mine costs me maybe $.50 a gram fresh fresh....designated grower for me and 3 other patients ..ghost train haze 28 -30% thc lol...for a good delivery service check WEEDBAY.CA lots of 4**** strains for $135 or dial a bud on leafly site. $150 oz any strain.

"[h=2]Your order has been processed and is on the way[/h]Your order has been processed and is on the way to you. Please track your package through the link below"

That's super, I already received it two weeks ago. Staggering ineptness.

Keep your guy on the corner, he keeps no records to get 'discovered' , weed is better priced and has no more / less toxins than the Gov't weed.

Totally agree, I picked up an 0z from my local supplier of some sticky Cali Dream. Gov weed really sucks.

CIMG0842.jpg

the intended market is folks who haven't had a "guy" for a long time
have no interest in finding the guy, or engaging in criminal activity

now that Gov is in the weed business, and they set LE policy
how long until the "guys" are shut down?

of course black market will not be killed off completely
but the massive, commercial scale grow ops that feed them, will go dark

and the gray market store front dispensaries will shortly be a thing of the past

what happened to booze once prohibition ended
same thing will (partly there) happen with weed

I know someone that has a 'guy'. The problem with 'guy' is that he has one or two types and that always depended on his supply. Good or bad, take it or leave it. The someone now goes to OCS to get what they want and can pick and choose what works for them. They have noticed the same strain was different from different suppliers but overall they are quite satisfied. I dont see 'guy' lasting much longer, especially since he doesn't deliver.

Here is some advice for ya'll.
Forget OCS, forget the "guy"
buy online and let them send it with Canada Express Post to your door
in a discrete package. Done!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The first order from OCS when it started took about 2 weeks, most recent ones were less than 2 days to ship via CP so it's a lot better now.

the intended market is folks who haven't had a "guy" for a long time
have no interest in finding the guy, or engaging in criminal activity

now that Gov is in the weed business, and they set LE policy
how long until the "guys" are shut down?

of course black market will not be killed off completely
but the massive, commercial scale grow ops that feed them, will go dark

and the gray market store front dispensaries will shortly be a thing of the past

what happened to booze once prohibition ended
same thing will (partly there) happen with weed

The intent was to get rid of the back market... period. They hoped making it legal would shut down the "black market" and turns it's customers to the legal weed.
That will never happen!!!!
You will see "black market" weed sold through legal retail shops hidden amongst the legal stuff when the shops open up.
'black market' weed has already made it's way through the OCS supply chain to the customers.
I included some of my guy's stuff in some testing that was done on different OCS products a couple weeks ago... OCS stuff sucks compared to my guy's... and OCS still has quality issues and banned chemical issues according to the test results.

You can't compare booze and prohibition to the legalization of weed... weed is easy to grow.. booze not so easy to make.

Back
Top Bottom