Who bought weed? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

Nah. top of the heap gangsters are more sophisticated today.

Person from china approaches cdn bank and tells them they are going to invest in cdn real estate. This person from china only exists on paper via fake chinese identification.

After home purchase - gangs DIY squad springs into action quickly setting up stolen hydro, power distrubition, water supply and ventilation.

They operate for 2 years, DIY squad puts home back to normal w/o any evidence of grow op.

Repeat with next house.

If place gets raided the home owner only exists on paper. Grow op caretakers don't know *****. Trail ends.

I thought the latest chinese thing was come to Canada, get credit, run it up and go home.

I thought the latest chinese thing was come to Canada, get credit, run it up and go home.

I certainly don't mean any offense to chinese people at all. but the chinese are actively investing in cdn real estate - its a good fit. this is the only reason I said chinese. Could be white black or asian gang.

I definitely recommend people read up on cannabis with regards to US travel and border enforcement. The USA has a history of hard-core enforcement and it has only gotten worse in the last few years. Border guards have banned Canadian citizens at times because of any cannabis history they can find. People who have admitted trying it in youth have been banned. The US has banned Canadian's who work in the industry. They've banned Canadian's who simply own commercial properties that lease some space to Cannabis businesses. US border guards are known to check social media. They can demand access to laptops and cell phones. I recently also found out US border guards have access to many Canadian's credit card purchase history (wow). There's deep surveillance out there. I'd advise everyone to be very careful with on-line behaviours.

On top of that different jurisdictions (provinces) handle personal information differently (some have exposure to the previously mentioned current US border actions). Some sources (and behaviours) are much more anonymous in the context of US surveillance activities than others. Read, learn and be vigilant.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4140898/legal-pot-data-banned-us-border/
https://globalnews.ca/news/4349482/legal-marijuana-canada-border-america/

great info and link! ty. really dislike big brother surveillence.

I certainly don't mean any offense to chinese people at all. but the chinese are actively investing in cdn real estate - its a good fit. this is the only reason I said chinese. Could be white black or asian gang.

I know this has been going on for at least 10 years. Its revealed publicly- very rarely. but I like reading.

Apparently some organized gangs have been buying up large properties and dividing each one up into minimum sized multiple “residences” inhabited by one resident caretaker. Each “residence” has 4 plants. The residence is 1 room. Some of the properties are small warehouses.

To make that legal, if you could, would require registering every residence.
It just doesn't make sense...
It's too easy to grow illegally... no one is going to go through the trouble of making a warehouse of tiny residences.

To make that legal, if you could, would require registering every residence.
It just doesn't make sense...
It's too easy to grow illegally... no one is going to go through the trouble of making a warehouse of tiny residences.

Pretty sure it was a Globe and Mail article. I’ll see if I can find it. It is being done. I think they are banking on no one looking closely at the living arrangements.

My mistake: it was actually a bigger operation involving medical marijuana personal licences https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...large-marijuana-grow-op-which-had-been-using/

For medical purposes looks like you can have more plants?

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was a Globe and Mail article. I’ll see if I can find it. It is being done. I think they are banking on no one looking closely at the living arrangements.

My mistake: it was actually a bigger operation involving medical marijuana personal licences https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...large-marijuana-grow-op-which-had-been-using/

For medical purposes looks like you can have more plants?

That's quite common. There's been numerous articles about it over the years.
Some of the operations getting away with that loophole are ridiculous.

Finally got my weed..

10 pre-rolled joints. Should be good for a few months.. not really a pot smoker

Those OCS servers must be worth a small fortune to the right buyer. What comes first: a security breach or Dougy ratting us out?

Those OCS servers must be worth a small fortune to the right buyer. What comes first: a security breach or Dougy ratting us out?

If they're in the US you're all screwed. :p

Still have not received a shipping notification for my order placed on the 17th...

Still have not received a shipping notification for my order placed on the 17th...

I placed my order at 3am... maybe you'll get it tomorrow. The website isn't updating. The order just showed up at my door.

You all are worrying too much about the US. They already stated that you'll be rejected at the border if you going with the intent to sell or distribute weed. I heard the new NAFTA has provisions to protect marijuana travelers. Apparently mexico is close to legalizing.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/speeches-and-statements/cbp-statement-canadas-legalization-marijuana-and-crossing-border

UPDATED: 10/09/2018

U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforces the laws of the United States and U.S. laws will not change following Canada’s legalization of marijuana. Requirements for international travelers wishing to enter the United States are governed by and conducted in accordance with U.S. Federal Law, which supersedes state laws. Although medical and recreational marijuana may be legal in some U.S. States and Canada, the sale, possession, production and distribution of marijuana or the facilitation of the aforementioned remain illegal under U.S. Federal Law. Consequently, crossing the border or arriving at a U.S. port of entry in violation of this law may result in denied admission, seizure, fines, and apprehension.

CBP officers are thoroughly trained on admissibility factors and the Immigration and Nationality Act, which broadly governs the admissibility of travelers into the United States. Determinations about admissibility and whether any regulatory or criminal enforcement is appropriate are made by a CBP officer based on the facts and circumstances known to the officer at the time.

Generally, any arriving alien who is determined to be a drug abuser or addict, or who is convicted of, admits having committed, or admits committing, acts which constitute the essential elements of a violation of (or an attempt or conspiracy to violate) any law or regulation of a State, the United States, or a foreign country relating to a controlled substance, is inadmissible to the United States.

A Canadian citizen working in or facilitating the proliferation of the legal marijuana industry in Canada, coming to the U.S. for reasons unrelated to the marijuana industry will generally be admissible to the U.S. however, if a traveler is found to be coming to the U.S. for reason related to the marijuana industry, they may be deemed inadmissible.

CBP officers are the nation’s first line of defense in preventing the illegal importation of narcotics, including marijuana. U.S. federal law prohibits the importation of marijuana and CBP officers will continue to enforce that law.

Still nothing ... customer service in the industry has fallen off a cliff!

From the GOV not a chance! I went on the OCS site and it literally made me LOL......The crazy high prices, no pictures of actual bud, over packaging, etc etc
Nice try GOV but your answer to the demand is a complete fail

Back
Top Bottom