Who bought weed? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

Be interesting to see who end up having issues like shipments going missing or bad product, wrong count. Is it a tracked package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tried to but my visa debit doesn't work on their site. Prices are not the greatest but maybe the quality is good, will have to try some day. Budmail has Toko disposable vapes on for 25$ right now. 0.4ml of c02 oil, lots of different strains, 49-69%, wicked deal. I ordered 4 and my usual lady is on her way tonight with a half O of some assorted strains
Is it legal to buy from budmail? Never ordered it online before.

Tempted to buy the vape pens. Anything I should know before ordering? Thanks

Is it legal to buy from budmail? Never ordered it online before.

Tempted to buy the vape pens. Anything I should know before ordering? Thanks

You should watch the last week episode of south park. They describe vape pens accurately

I definitely recommend people read up on cannabis with regards to US travel and border enforcement. The USA has a history of hard-core enforcement and it has only gotten worse in the last few years. Border guards have banned Canadian citizens at times because of any cannabis history they can find. People who have admitted trying it in youth have been banned. The US has banned Canadian's who work in the industry. They've banned Canadian's who simply own commercial properties that lease some space to Cannabis businesses. US border guards are known to check social media. They can demand access to laptops and cell phones. I recently also found out US border guards have access to many Canadian's credit card purchase history (wow). There's deep surveillance out there. I'd advise everyone to be very careful with on-line behaviours.

On top of that different jurisdictions (provinces) handle personal information differently (some have exposure to the previously mentioned current US border actions). Some sources (and behaviours) are much more anonymous in the context of US surveillance activities than others. Read, learn and be vigilant.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4140898/legal-pot-data-banned-us-border/
https://globalnews.ca/news/4349482/legal-marijuana-canada-border-america/

Last edited:
I have a ******** who grew six plants, each in a 24L pail, in his fenced back yard. I helped him trim the buds and he gave me ~80 grams of very good weed. Im set until spring lol (this post is all hearsay and fiction). Was a nice afternoon w friends. Each plant produced about 110g-130g of dried manicured bud, with plants at 4.5' to 5.5' tall.

Fack the gov/corp money agenda...

heard outstanding reviews for budmail- all good. From what I understand these guys are bootleggers and have been at it a long while. Perhaps they went legal now.

New law should attract some extra tourism to canada. nice spin off.

EDIT can someone tell me if we are now legal to grow 4 plants?

Last edited:
I have a ******** who grew six plants, each in a 24L pail, in his fenced back yard. I helped him trim the buds and he gave me ~80 grams of very good weed. Im set until spring lol (this post is all hearsay and fiction). Was a nice afternoon w friends. Each plant produced about 110g-130g of dried manicured bud, with plants at 4.5' to 5.5' tall.

heard outstanding reviews for budmail- all good. From what I understand these guys are bootleggers and have been at it a long while. Perhaps they went legal now.

Yep, 4 plants at home in Ontario

speaking theoretically
I know a guy that was loosely connected to a neighbor
that got pinched with a bunch of homegrown bud
snitched out everyone that had anything to do with it
they all got rolled up in a conspiracy charge
but it never actually happened

speaking theoretically
I know a guy that was loosely connected to a neighbor
that got pinched with a bunch of homegrown bud
snitched out everyone that had anything to do with it
they all got rolled up in a conspiracy charge
but it never actually happened

yes, nobody wants a criminal record. On my lawyers advice - I don't talk to police. In fact he warned me police will try to get you in a friendly conversation and then cherry pick your statements...
Name address and place of employment- NOTHING ELSE, is my lawyers advice, but Im always polite and respectful about it. I carry his card in my wallet.

Hopefully with the new law - this will never be an issue again. ty for your concern.

Last edited:
Everyone should read the federal cannabis legislation understand its ins and outs. Here's the links for those interested.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/laws-regulations.html
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

Here were my main takeaways. Interestingly, there are no federal limits to the amount of cannabis an adult can have at their home. There is a limit to the amount of cannabis an adult can possess in public (travel with, mail, move) at any one time and it depends on the type of product (it's 30 grams for dried product for example). One can share or gift up to 30 grams of cannabis with another adult at any single time; it's the same as the limit for the amount someone can possess in public (travel with, mail, move). There are no limits to how many times one can share or gift cannabis (it's illegal to sell cannabis if you aren't licensed/authorized). It's only legal to buy cannabis from government licensed sellers. It's illegal to knowingly possess illegal cannabis. Adults can send cannabis to each other anywhere in Canada by the mail/courier (subject to the public possession limits in any one shipment). Canada Post even has an information page on mailing cannabis. OTOH, licensed cannabis sellers cannot sell beyond their provincial jurisdiction. Adults can grow, from licensed seed or seedlings, up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use.

And there are widely varying Cannabis laws from province to province which may further restrict Cannabis so everyone should try to understand their provincial legislation. In some provinces it's legal to use cannabis in public while in other provinces it's illegal. QC has further restricted possession limits with a total residential property limit of 150 grams maximum (dried product) no matter how many adults are present, and a 150 gram maximum limit again for any one adult's total possession across any and all of their residences.

There are some interesting ins-and outs that are important to know.

^ conspiracy to distribute
careful man...................
Here's my quick layman law interpretation. 4 plants maximum now (as mentioned). If you received (by sharing or gift, not buying) 80 grams of "fresh" cannabis that's within the fresh cannabis public possession limit (150 grams for fresh) so you can receive it and travel/ship with it without issue. If it's dry cannabis one could share/gift 30 grams at a time and travel home with it to end up with 80 grams at home and that's all legal.

yes, nobody wants a criminal record. On my lawyers advice - I don't talk to police. In fact he warned me police will try to get you in a friendly conversation and then cherry pick your statements...
Name address and place of employment- NOTHING ELSE, is my lawyers advice, but Im always polite and respectful about it. I carry his card in my wallet.

Hopefully with the new law - this will never be an issue again. ty for your concern.
Totally understandable. It's never a good idea to try to explain things unless you well understand the legal aspects of the cannabis legislation. Scenarios can be legal or illegal simply based on statements given.

Last edited:
Everyone should read the federal cannabis legislation understand its ins and outs. Here's the links for those interested. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/laws-regulations.html http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/ Here were my main takeaways. Interestingly, there are no federal limits to the amount of cannabis an adult can have at their home. There is a limit to the amount of cannabis an adult can possess in public (travel with, mail, move) at any one time and it depends on the type of product (it's 30 grams for dried product for example). One can share or gift up to 30 grams of cannabis with another other adult at any single time; it's the same as the limit for the amount can can possess in public. There are no limits to how many times one can share or gift cannabis (it's illegal to sell cannabis if you aren't licensed/authorized). It's only legal to buy cannabis from government licensed sellers. It's illegal to knowingly possess illegal cannabis. Adults can send cannabis to each other anywhere in Canada by the mail/courier (subject to the public possession limits in any one shipment). Canada Post even has an information page on mailing cannagis. OTOH, licensed cannabis sellers cannot sell beyond their provincial jurisdiction. Adults can grow, from licensed seed or seedlings, up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use. And there are widely varying Cannabis laws from province to province which may further restrict Cannabis so everyone should try to understand their provincial legislation. In some provinces it's legal to use cannabis in public while in other provinces it's illegal. QC has further restricted possession limits with a total residential property limit of 150 grams maximum (dried product) no matter how many adults are present, and a 150 gram maximum limit again for any one adult's total possession across any and all of their residences. There are some interesting ins-and outs that are important to know. Here's my quick layman law interpretation. 4 plants maximum now (as mentioned). If you received (by sharing or gift, not buying) 80 grams of "fresh" cannabis that's within the fresh cannabis public possession limit (150 grams for fresh) so you can receive it and travel/ship with it without issue. If it's dry cannabis one could share/gift 30 grams at a time and travel home with it to end up with 80 grams at home and that's all legal. Totally understandable. It's never a good idea to try to explain things unless you well understand the legal aspects of the cannabis legislation. Scenarios can be legal or illegal simply based on statements given.
You should add that you can't take or ship your stash to the U.S. some people have already tried.

I definitely recommend people read up on cannabis with regards to US travel and border enforcement. The USA has a history of hard-core enforcement and it has only gotten worse in the last few years. Border guards have banned Canadian citizens at times because of any cannabis history they can find. People who have admitted trying it in youth have been banned. The US has banned Canadian's who work in the industry. They've banned Canadian's who simply own commercial properties that lease some space to Cannabis businesses. US border guards are known to check social media. They can demand access to laptops and cell phones. I recently also found out US border guards have access to many Canadian's credit card purchase history (wow). There's deep surveillance out there. I'd advise everyone to be very careful with on-line behaviours.

On top of that different jurisdictions (provinces) handle personal information differently (some have exposure to the previously mentioned current US border actions). Some sources (and behaviours) are much more anonymous in the context of US surveillance activities than others. Read, learn and be vigilant.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4140898/legal-pot-data-banned-us-border/
https://globalnews.ca/news/4349482/legal-marijuana-canada-border-america/
Maybe it's better to use Visa gift cards to purchase it online, rather than credit or debit cards directly. Not sure if the website will accept them though.

Maybe it's better to use Visa gift cards to purchase it online, rather than credit or debit cards directly. Not sure if the website will accept them though.

Visa gift cards work exactly the same as the real thing, shouldn't be a problem.

Visa gift cards work exactly the same as the real thing, shouldn't be a problem.
On rare occasions I've had trouble using Visa GCs with some online retailers (general online shopping). I think it was due to the 'Name' field during payment.

Hopefully it works with OCS and/or other online retailers, till April anyway.

Apparently some organized gangs have been buying up large properties and dividing each one up into minimum sized multiple “residences” inhabited by one resident caretaker. Each “residence” has 4 plants. The residence is 1 room. Some of the properties are small warehouses.

Apparently some organized gangs have been buying up large properties and dividing each one up into minimum sized multiple “residences” inhabited by one resident caretaker. Each “residence” has 4 plants. The residence is 1 room. Some of the properties are small warehouses.
Gotta give them credit for creativity

Nah. top of the heap gangsters are more sophisticated today.

Person from china(or whatever country they choose) approaches cdn bank and tells them they are going to invest in cdn real estate. This person from china only exists on paper via fake chinese identification.

After home purchase - gangs DIY squad springs into action quickly setting up stolen hydro, power distrubition, water supply and ventilation.

They operate for 2 years, DIY squad puts home back to normal w/o any evidence of grow op.

Repeat with next house.

If place gets raided the home owner only exists on paper. Grow op caretakers don't know *****. Trail ends.

Take this times many fold- and the numbers are HUGE money...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom