Who bought weed? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

LiNK666

I bought 3am yesterday. I was order #23699. Still haven't gotten notification of shipping.

Don't think I will for a while.

To avoid an easy path to border problems, I would be paying cash. It's hard to find a more traceable way to buy than online.

Orders must have reset.
I placed an order in the evening of the 17th and i was order numer 73,xxx
Ordered mostly out of curiosity to see how long shipping would be and how it's packaged.

I ordered early morning on the 17th, #21xxx, still no notification on shipping. My mail person said that no one in her depot (division? precinct? office?) has seen an order yet.

Bought some yesterday... Ordered it and it was delivered a half hour or so later.

Street corner "pharmacists" don't count. Hahaha

I have an invite to tag along for a tour of the OCS warehouse operation next week. Not sure yet if I'll be going or not.
I do know they have an alternative in place if CP does go on strike, but I would expect delays if they do... on top of the supply issues they're already having.
One of my employees gave notice today.. is going to work with one of the producers.

I called ocs and asked where ma weed at. They said their system experienced a hickup. Everything on track and everyone will get their order in 5 business days

I tried to but my visa debit doesn't work on their site. Prices are not the greatest but maybe the quality is good, will have to try some day. Budmail has Toko disposable vapes on for 25$ right now. 0.4ml of c02 oil, lots of different strains, 49-69%, wicked deal. I ordered 4 and my usual lady is on her way tonight with a half O of some assorted strains

I picked up mine after work. enjoying with a cool beverage!:D

CIMG0839.jpg

Be interesting to see who end up having issues like shipments going missing or bad product, wrong count. Is it a tracked package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has a handle on the products ocs sells?

Right now I use cbd oil from aphria called rideau. Its sativa 1.06mg thc and 25.90 cbd.

On the website I cannot find anything like it.

I bought from a local dispo. Don't support OCS guys, really. It's more monopoly bs, bad enough we have the LCBO.

Back
Top Bottom