Who bought weed? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

Have you ever seen the book of 'allowable' amounts of foreign material in cereal, canned and processed food :|
... don't do it, it will turn you off too many foods.

there is an "acceptable " percentage for rat crap in cereal on the provincial standards list. its just part of manufacturing food product.

I'd guess it will take 5-10 yrs to stem the flow of illegal weed, much like the 30-40 yrs it took the LCBO to establish longer hours to curb most bootlegging. However when a sixty of rye whisky in the US is $12.00 , it has a market here.

I'll also predict the ' brokers ' for pot , that have been hustling weed since the police are less interested, will move to vending harder drugs and thats a bad thing for all nieghborhoods.

there is an "acceptable " percentage for rat crap in cereal on the provincial standards list. its just part of manufacturing food product.

I'd guess it will take 5-10 yrs to stem the flow of illegal weed, much like the 30-40 yrs it took the LCBO to establish longer hours to curb most bootlegging. However when a sixty of rye whisky in the US is $12.00 , it has a market here.

I'll also predict the ' brokers ' for pot , that have been hustling weed since the police are less interested, will move to vending harder drugs and thats a bad thing for all nieghborhoods.

cops don't care if its weed or hard drugs. They will take whatever is easy for them - period. Its a numbers of arrests for them and their careers.

my weed dealers in the past have always been pot dealers exclusively. None of my dealers have bumped up to harder drugs. Pot smokers/dealers are of a totally different breed than hard drug users/dealers in my experience.

I see the price of pot settling out at a price of $2-$4 a gram from your neighbourhood guys. I think people will be growing their own weed, or know a friend/family member who is. Just knowing the right person will bring free gifted weed. Right now, I'm getting my weed gifted to me (legal) from my bro law- he is a legal grower. It will be difficult for corporate growers to compete at that price, but of course they will, but prices will have to drop to at least half of what they are now charging. The gold rush is going to disappear as prices continue to plummet. Its just a plant, and easily grown. legally.

Growing your own is the only way to ensure your weed is 100% pesticide free.

Pot brokers switching to harder drugs? Perhaps some will. But there is way way more money in hard drugs-why haven't the pot brokers already switched? hmm.
It s like the old myth "pot is a gateway drug" BS.
And there has been many scientific studies that clearly show this NOT to be the case.

I see the retail sector of hydroponics growing steadily.

Last edited:
cops don't care if its weed or hard drugs. They will take whatever is easy for them - period. Its a numbers of arrests for them and their careers.

my weed dealers in the past have always been pot dealers exclusively. None of my dealers have bumped up to harder drugs. Pot smokers/dealers are of a totally different breed than hard drug users/dealers in my experience.

I see the price of pot settling out at a price of $2-$4 a gram from your neighbourhood guys. I think people will be growing their own weed, or know a friend/family member who is. Just knowing the right person will bring free gifted weed. Right now, I'm getting my weed gifted to me (legal) from my bro law- he is a legal grower. It will be difficult for corporate growers to compete at that price, but of course they will, but prices will have to drop to at least half of what they are now charging. The gold rush is going to disappear as prices continue to plummet. Its just a plant, and easily grown. legally.

Growing your own is the only way to ensure your weed is 100% pesticide free.

Pot brokers switching to harder drugs? Perhaps some will. But there is way way more money in hard drugs-why haven't the pot brokers already switched? hmm.
It s like the old myth "pot is a gateway drug" BS.
And there has been many scientific studies that clearly show this NOT to be the case.

I see big box retailers eyeing hydroponics .

Agree mostly changed a little tho

https://globalnews.ca/video/4797869...ducer-issues-recall-fires-several-executives/
corporate good guys - 450 lbs of pot w no chain of responsiblity appears magically - black market pot? of course. execs fired. no charges. This is ~ 2 million of product at their retail prices...how many people have gone to jail in the past for selling a few grams? FU government.
yes big brothers only intent is to protect us lol
keep hearing pink floyds song "money"

money, its a hit

money, don't give me that goody good bs

money, its the root of all evil

or something to that effect. jeez, I need to get out for some live music.

Last edited:
on a better note, the grow shop in brantford (on colbourne 200 block?) has a 1000 watt HPS/MH plug n play, with reflector and bulb, for an amazing $175 taxes in. Now, this is brand new, but it doesn't have an electronic ballast, its the older style magnetic/coil ballast. Good grow bulbs are still readily available. I've owned a ^*&#% of these over the years and they are reliable as long as you don't let the grow room get over`~ 87-88 degrees F. Excessive heat shortens their life.

If your in the west towards brantford this is a great deal.
Grant also has marijuana grow classes at his grow shop if you so desire.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-ot...it/1406750324?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom