Weed and Motocycles | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weed and Motocycles

Well it cant be a Zero tolerance cause what happens to those people who take cbd oil? I take cbd oil and I can drink an entire bottle and not be high At All but I believe there is a hint of thc in it...
I thought cbd oil was thc free?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I hate to admit this but I started riding in the seventies when pretty much anyone that rode a motorcycle smoked weed and we all lived to tell about it.

Yes the Transportation Minister was on Newstalk 1010 this morning, and stated the regs are being updated so that Cannabis will be treated EXACTLY the same for novice, drivers under 21, and professional truck drivers ZERO tolerance. So in essence, (IF we believe the TPS), then that would mean niot driving for 28 days after a joint...lol

I would be interested in what he's calling "zero tolerance". Is it zero tolerance of THC in any quantity? Or is it zero tolerance for being at an impaired level? These politicians are talking big without knowing their subject first. It remains unclear whether the shaky science they're using to measure the level of THC in your blood is going to stand up in court. Even more shaky to get a conviction on the say-so of a cop who asks you to walk a straight line and touch your nose. The traffic lawyers are going to have a field day with this.

I would be interested in what he's calling "zero tolerance". Is it zero tolerance of THC in any quantity? Or is it zero tolerance for being at an impaired level? These politicians are talking big without knowing their subject first. It remains unclear whether the shaky science they're using to measure the level of THC in your blood is going to stand up in court. Even more shaky to get a conviction on the say-so of a cop who asks you to walk a straight line and touch your nose. The traffic lawyers are going to have a field day with this.
But somebody wanted dope. So we've got dope. Nevermind the consequences, they'll take care of themselves.

油井緋色;2593058 said:
I have no idea as the only time I tried skiing or boarding I spent most of it on my face sliding down a hill lol

Ahhh.. That explains why people tell you to wear your motorcycle helmet 24/7, darkest visor possible... hehehehee...

But somebody wanted dope. So we've got dope. Nevermind the consequences, they'll take care of themselves.

I'm more concerned about the stoned cager. Hopefully the changes will have as little an impact as being able to buy beer from other than the Beer Store.

They've found cures for a lot of diseases over the last 50 years so our overall mortality rate is going to be about the same.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned about the stoned cager. Hopefully the changes will have as little an impact as being able to buy beer from other than the Beer Store.

They've found cures for a lot of diseases over the last 50 years so our overall morality rate is going to be about the same.

But will it be worth the anxiety of living those extra years if you're always dodging Cheech and Chong?

油井緋色;2593056 said:
EDIT: Forgot to say, and I mean this kindly, but your rationality is an example of logical fallacy due to appealing to ignorance.

For example, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, I spent most of my early 20s drinking.....and driving over the legal limit. I never caused an accident. Hell, I managed to drink from 7PM to 3AM, then drive from Western for exams 3 hours away. So if we use your same rationality, then based on my specific experience (which includes the other idiots drinking with me), drinking does not make you drive worse.

My rationale wasn't "impairment isn't a problem, lol". It was the badvertising (you read it here first!) surrounding legalized cannabis is absurd. I could step on the anecdotal merry-go-round about seniors sparking up, but I must decline. Not because I want to get high and moan "Je t'aime, Justin" but because I have to get back to work. How else to pay the taxes? ;)

My rationale wasn't "impairment isn't a problem, lol". It was the badvertising (you read it here first!) surrounding legalized cannabis is absurd. I could step on the anecdotal merry-go-round about seniors sparking up, but I must decline. Not because I want to get high and moan "Je t'aime, Justin" but because I have to get back to work. How else to pay the taxes? ;)

Well ****, now I've admitted to doing something illegal on the interwebs and the popo are coming after me all due to my lack of reading comprehension!

油井緋色;2593056 said:
There is a lack of studies on this because it was illegal lol

Give it time. I would legit bet money on some studies screaming this **** in the near future.

EDIT: Forgot to say, and I mean this kindly, but your rationality is an example of logical fallacy due to appealing to ignorance.

For example, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, I spent most of my early 20s drinking.....and driving over the legal limit. I never caused an accident. Hell, I managed to drink from 7PM to 3AM, then drive from Western for exams 3 hours away. So if we use your same rationality, then based on my specific experience (which includes the other idiots drinking with me), drinking does not make you drive worse.

...........we know that's not true. I know, for certain, that weed impairs cognitive abilities due to a few tiny white papers I read. However, scholarly articles on this are very few (hell, I think meth is better understood) due to the classification of the substance in the States (e.g. it was used to blame Mexicans.)

I want to see you deadlift 3x your weight (or more) after fully loading a bong and doing it all. Hell, I want to see anyone do it. I'd be really impressed actually.

I'm sure there are certain sports that you would actually perform better high...like curling =P

I smoke and work out all the time... being high doesn't change the weight I use for any exercise. The only issue I have is not taking enough rest between sets if I don't pay attention...

My lap times slow down considerably if I ride while high...

I smoke and work out all the time... being high doesn't change the weight I use for any exercise. The only issue I have is not taking enough rest between sets if I don't pay attention...

My lap times slow down considerably if I ride while high...

How much do you weigh and what are your numbers (include reps)? No lying, just be straight lol I'm actually curious.

Back
Top Bottom