NHL 18/19 Season - Leafs Talk | GTAMotorcycle.com

NHL 18/19 Season - Leafs Talk

It's exciting to watch them play. Defensively still a mess but so far they're out scoring their issues.

I'm enjoying it either way!

I'm really happy Kapenan has gelled so well on the first line, you could tell he was waiting to get cut loose.

Talking smack Tuesday night with an old GF in Winnipeg. Told her the Leafs were going to beat the Jets 4-2 Wednesday night. She's been silent since.

I'm really happy Kapenan has gelled so well on the first line, you could tell he was waiting to get cut loose.

Ive been rooting for him since mid last season when they started to call him up more often. I wonder if he gets to keep his spot when/if Nylander comes back?

Ive been rooting for him since mid last season when they started to call him up more often. I wonder if he gets to keep his spot when/if Nylander comes back?

Can't pay him 6+mil a year and put him on the 3rd line. Honestly i like him, but they should trade where they can to shore up the back line some more.

In thinking about it, i'd probably move Marleau to the 3rd line and plug Nylander there (if he stays).

Have prices come down to more reasonable levels yet?

Have prices come down to more reasonable levels yet?

No, hence if you want to get see the Leafs you buy the empty seats at Ottawa or Buffalo.

Lots of Leafs fans at the Winnipeg game mid-week.

Jeez,

Talk about storming back from a pretty disappointing loss. Flyers canned Hextall over it.

Nylander debate heating up again, 5 days left to make a deal or he's likely being traded.

Wish i was home to watch the Boston game tonight, should be a good one.

WTB Healthy Matthews, tanking my damn Hockey Pool!

Flyers canned Hextall over it.

I wonder if he threw his goalie stick and went bananas :p

Nylander debate heating up again, 5 days left to make a deal or he's likely being traded.

I kinda hope they trade him, we could use some one else on the blue line, what if Riley or zaitsev get hurt? Andreas Johnson and Kapanen are filling in nicely anyhow.

Last edited:
I wonder if he threw his goalie stick and went bananas :p

I kinda hope they trade him, we could use some one else on the blue line, what if Riley or zaitsev get hurt? Andreas Johnson and Kapanen are filling in nicely anyhow.

Yup, trade him for D. He'll just bring a bad taste back into the dressing room.

And give the C to Marleau.

Marner being the one to go grab Dermott's puck out of the net was a nice touch.

Marner is a stud . Babcock best coach in the league. Reilly one of the leagues top defense men and Anderson has been awesome in goal ... Its a long season but the leafs are a contender for sure. Here's hoping for the parade. Can you imagine if that actually happened? Closer now than well since 93

And give the C to Marleau.

+1

Team leader for sure. 1600 games played as of last night and hes only missed 32 games in his whole career. Thats something else.

Its really up to the guys tho. They all seem to look up to him from what I gather from intermission interviews.

Marner is a stud . Babcock best coach in the league. Reilly one of the leagues top defense men and Anderson has been awesome in goal ... Its a long season but the leafs are a contender for sure. Here's hoping for the parade. Can you imagine if that actually happened? Closer now than well since 93

93 team had plenty of character.

This team still needs some pieces, they are definitely not tough enough. Bruins will steam roll them in the playoffs .

This team still needs some pieces, they are definitely not tough enough. Bruins will steam roll them in the playoffs .

I hate to agree, but i do. Bruins were no where close to healthy last night and they were still the better team over all even tho we won.

Back
Top Bottom