Looking for fellow day trip twisty road hunters in GTA & Durham. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for fellow day trip twisty road hunters in GTA & Durham.

morkys

Hey folks. I am in Pickering and looking for fellow riders who like to either go on day trips to the twisty roads or meet up for shorter rides. Head out early/mid morning, stop a few times for food, water, coffee, bathroom and stretching breaks...fuel stops etc. Home before dark. Places less than 400 km away from me here in Pickering that I can do in a day. Not much farther than Huntsville to the North or Calabogie to the East etc or anything in between. 1 or 2 people is fine, maybe a few more. Got myself a Triumph 765 R and I want to ride some twisty roads. I don't need to go racing, I just want to use more than the centre of my tires :)

For starters I am looking at trying some of the roads up in Muskoka and/or the Peterborough area loops I have seen posted. A trip to the Calabogie area is definitely on my lists too. The forks of the Credit is too short and too far to satisfy as the only option for me.

Last edited:
I try to get out up north for small group rides. The twistier the better and usually up to Muskoka area, Haliburton or a few times a year I head over to Calabogie.
Always day trips - usually around 700-1000km.
I sometimes post up rides on in Rides forum and if the weather is good enough, I'll try to do a few more this year.
Also check the sticky in the Cruising/Touring forum if you need some roads or routes to play with.

Back
Top Bottom