The Saudi Thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Saudi Thread

How far away do people have to live before we care/don't care about their fate?

Let's put it this way: You're walking down the street and you see a guy beating his wife on his front lawn. You, being a chivalrous idealist with a desire to do good give the guy a good belt and yank him off his wife. Suddenly his wife attacks you yelling "leave him alone!". Then they're both attacking you. Then the cops arrive and they both blame you for interfering. Both men get arrested and the woman continues to scream it's all your fault.

Was it worth it?

How far away do people have to live before we care/don't care about their fate?
That's a good question and I don't think there is a answer in miles or KM.

I think we care about their fate always.

We assist when they ask for help.

Last edited:
Fundy Christians are just as bad as fundy Muslims and fundy Jews. If everyone was atheist the world would be a better place.

Fundy Christians are just as bad as fundy Muslims and fundy Jews. If everyone was atheist the world would be a better place.

there would be massive unemployment in the critical middle age guy zone. A lot of the people employed in the business of religion are otherwise unemployable. They have no skill set beyond looking empathetic and taking your donation.

there would be massive unemployment in the critical middle age guy zone. A lot of the people employed in the business of religion are otherwise unemployable. They have no skill set beyond looking empathetic and taking your donation.

The leap from looking empathetic and saying "Will you make a donation?" to smiling and saying "You want fries with that?" isn't that great

Empathy is the wrong word, those you speak about look Sad. In religious activities that involve collections, selfishness is often disguised as empathy -- "I really feel your pain" means "I really want your money, I have to say something kind to unlock your wallet".

Funny thing is it's exactly the same training and techniques used by commissioned salespeople.

send them to North Sentinel Island
with a stack of bibles....problem solved

Back
Top Bottom