Oct 14th Trial | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oct 14th Trial

Was an awesome day for riding here today, total traction. what happened that it was cancelled?

The event had become too big for the property.Not enough parking back in the woods,and i think some people were parking on the very narrow side road.Such a shame.

The event had become too big for the property.Not enough parking back in the woods,and i think some people were parking on the very narrow side road.Such a shame.

Plenty of room here.
I had 7 riders turn out today, 4 are new converts from enduro and MX, that's where we are seeing the influx of new riders from.

Average turnout for our events lately has been 42 riders.Nice to see new riders isn't it?

Average turnout for our events lately has been 42 riders.Nice to see new riders isn't it?
It's great! somebody to ride with, motivate you to go riding, try harder and harder stuff. Keeps me young :D

October 21 is Lion's Head, that's too far for me to do a 1 day event but it's just over 2 hours for you, you should go, ever been there?

Never ridden there.My wife and I are Bruce Trail end to enders.We know the area very well.

Venue is very small, sections are almost in sight of one another, not a lot of elevation to work with, the sections are very tight, rock is very grippy not even bad in the wet, sections are all cleanable if you can stay on line. Good novice to intermediate venue, they have to go out of their way to make the expert sections hard enough. Owner hosts are awesome long time supporters of the sport, parking is mostly on the road side but adequate :/ watch for through traffic nobody slows down on that road.
... and they have checkers!

Back
Top Bottom