Such a beautiful morning ride in today! Oct 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Such a beautiful morning ride in today! Oct 9

MSFT

Just wanted to say how frickin nice it was this morning riding into work... minus the traffic..

Wanted to wish everyone going out tonight(I'm sure there will be a lot of you) a very safe ride on probably one of the last perfect nights to go out!

Ride safe everyone! :D

Ride was indeed very pleasant. Happy to ride with summer gear again, even if for 2 days. Winter gear (leather jacket, neck warmer, thicker gloves) are so clunky and heavy.

I suppose i could live without a rear brake just to get the bike out..(middle of rear set swap and missing parts)

:mad:

Ride was indeed very pleasant. Happy to ride with summer gear again, even if for 2 days. Winter gear (leather jacket, neck warmer, thicker gloves) are so clunky and heavy.

I'm really looking forward to the ride tonight. I'm going to take it easy with the wifey.. she's new to pillioning and hopefully tonight is the night we hit the main streets! Maybe go for a coffee or something. I want her to really enjoy the experience.

I suppose i could live without a rear brake just to get the bike out..(middle of rear set swap and missing parts)

:mad:

It's really THAT tempting isn't it.. These two days are probably the last.

FML, this is the time of year when its dark when I leave the house and dark when I get back. Would have loved to ride in some sun today. shoulda taken the bike to work.

yep, got to do a quick lunchtime jaunt around the falls area....hot AF over here..

It's really THAT tempting isn't it.. These two days are probably the last.

Indeed. I have upgraded front brakes anyways, think i'm going to go for it!

Yep...did a 4hr ride in the Northumberland forest this morning..nice colours, lots of mud :D

Yall didn't get rain in toronto? I'm a bit north of the city and it was raining on and off most of the day.

Yesterday was so nice. ?

b2186119afbe3476eaeb6ddbcc47a7c6.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Last night was perfect! It was even a little warm for light gear but still a great time.

The wifey felt comfortable enough to go on the main streets so her and I went for a little coffee run for a few hours. Saw lots of riders out and about.

Low chance of rain tonight.. let's hope it pushes back a little and doesn't start til after midnight.

Back
Top Bottom