Anodizing in GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anodizing in GTA

Clem

I'm really making some good progress on my winter project and I bought a couple of little billet pieces to replace some old cruddy pitted aluminium castings.

They were originally black so I'd like to get them Anodized. Can anyone recommend a place that will do small pieces like 8"x6"x1" or smaller. East end is better as most of the bike is in my fathers workshop. He can drop them off.

TIA

I'm really making some good progress on my winter project and I bought a couple of little billet pieces to replace some old cruddy pitted aluminium castings.

They were originally black so I'd like to get them Anodized. Can anyone recommend a place that will do small pieces like 8"x6"x1" or smaller. East end is better as most of the bike is in my fathers workshop. He can drop them off.

TIA
Have you though about paint(powercoat?) I have had a few parts anodized for my bikes - I have been disappointed with fading, parts looked purple after a few weeks under the sun. I re-did the parts with UV resistant powdercoat and that's weathered beautifully.

Same experience here. Black anodizing in particular tends to go brown or purple with UV exposure.

Back
Top Bottom