Gonna try it...sugar carbs dairy... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gonna try it...sugar carbs dairy...

Sounds like your trying to do the Keto diet. Lots of information about it on YouTube and the internet.

Good luck, it is very successful for a lot of people.

Sounds like your trying to do the Keto diet. Lots of information about it on YouTube and the internet.

Good luck, it is very successful for a lot of people.

Yes. Been on it for a couple of years.

It really helped to stabilize my blood sugars throughout the day. Before I would go through times in the day where I was kind of shaky or craving food so I dont get that any more. My AC1 - which is averaged over 3 months - is now just below 6. Diabetes Canada recommend 7 or below to be safe, although Diabetics can soar to 12-14. Normal is 5.

So it does seem to work.

I really don't have the food cravings I had with carbs but you don't have to deny yourself small pleasures. There are great recipes for carb and gluten free cheese cake and what not. I have mashed Cauliflower and Broccoli instead of potato and have pasta sauce with spiral strings of Zucchini. Its actually realitivly small changes. Just have to shop in a different section of the isle.

I'm 39, 5'11" and 170lbs probably idk 10-12%body fat. I'm in very good shape not to sound like a db though.

Today is day 1 so I need to hit up the grocery store for lots of meat and eggs lol...

So youre not gonna listen to anyone's advise to see a doctor?

Good luck with the diet tho

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For nearly 30yrs I felt like i had the flu, sometimes mild, often intense.
Was tested for nearly everything.
One dr says type2.
Three say no way.
One say possible chrones.
Various other misdiagnosis along the way.
Fast forward. May 30, I had 80% of my colon removed, due to diverticulitis.
Shitbag attached. No way to live.
Oct 4. Ostomy reversal. I got home yesterday, and may be back terrorizing the streets again, after far too long.

Good luck with the diet!

First meal 1pm half pack bacon and 4 eggs...its really damn good lol

This is going to be expensive diet as the chicken steak bacon and burger weren't cheap...

My big concern with this diet going forward is what kind of sauces and dips can I use that have no sugars no carbs and no dairy....

OMG there is no way I'm going to be able to do this. I'm so hungry I want to eat like crazy.

I had a a bunch of bacon and eggs first meal and a steak for dinner but I need more food. I guess I'll scramble some eggs too lol. I made lunch for tomorrow with chicken and hard boiled eggs.

wtf

My big concern with this diet going forward is what kind of sauces and dips can I use that have no sugars no carbs and no dairy....

You basically have to make your own as most use some form of flour for thickening and processed sauces like Pizza, spaghetti, sweet and sour, etc. are loaded with sugar

Last edited:
OMG there is no way I'm going to be able to do this. I'm so hungry I want to eat like crazy.

I had a a bunch of bacon and eggs first meal and a steak for dinner but I need more food. I guess I'll scramble some eggs too lol. I made lunch for tomorrow with chicken and hard boiled eggs.

wtf

Give it a week. You will have carb ”flu” for the next few days. It’s like giving up smack... LOL

I ate the eggs and feel better. I know it's going to take some adjustment but damn this one may be rough. I sure hope I dont start dropping weight like crazy. I forgot to buy fish and seafood so I'll hit the store tomorrow cause I need some variety...

Mustard
Hot Sauce
Mayo

Costco sells a Jalapeño Lime Aioli that’s amazing and only 1g carb for a tbsp.

First morning after so far so good. I think I may have lost some weight though so that sucks. Gonna have to find a way to eat more...

When we did whole30, I was snacking on larabars and a trail mix I put together at home with coconut, raisins, almonds, etc.

You haven’t mentioned vegetables...are you not eating any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did surprisingly well today. I know it wont ne this great or this easyevery day but damn it was a good day...

I'm basically doing the carnivore diet for the first 6ish weeks then reintroducing some vegetables....low carb ones for sure...

Start of day 3 and I feel fantastic. I only got 3-4 hours of sleep but surprised in my mood and what not...

Type B blood:*Avoid corn, wheat, buckwheat, lentils, tomatoes, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Chicken is also problematic, D'Adamo says. He encourages eating green vegetables, eggs, certain meats, and low-fat dairy.

Chicken is problematic, damnnn. I love chicken

Look at type A: Plant based diet. F THAT!

Back
Top Bottom