Gonna try it...sugar carbs dairy... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gonna try it...sugar carbs dairy...

perferd

I am going to cut out sugar carbs and dairy and see what kind of results I get. Within the passed year out of nowhere I have developed psoriasis and its spreading and getting worse also my back pain is getting worse my sleep is getting worse my joints are getting worse and I am peeing like 5 times during the night lol.

I going to start tomorrow as its Thanksgiving so I want to stuff my gut full of crap cause by tomorrow it's gone...

I'd suggest you might want to talk with naturopath, nutritionist or at the least a doctor. Sounds like you may have a whole lot of bad going on.

Been to a couple docs over the past year and they really love to give pills...

Gonna try the diet and see how that goes...

if you've been going to the Doc I'm sure they've checked
but it sounds like high blood glucose
change of diet and exercise will help with that
but meds may be in order until it's controlled

5 times a night? Ya might want to see a urologist and have your prostate checked.

5 times a night? Ya might want to see a urologist and have your prostate checked.
Fun fact: most people pee at night not because they have to pee, but because they are not in deep sleep and waking up.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Yes I believe the peeing thing is due to waking up during sleep and that I think is from stopping breathing while sleeping. I really need to hit up the sleep clinic. I got maybe 3hrs last night and I probably avg 5 overall which is not deep or continuous...

Yes I believe the peeing thing is due to waking up during sleep and that I think is from stopping breathing while sleeping. I really need to hit up the sleep clinic. I got maybe 3hrs last night and I probably avg 5 overall which is not deep or continuous...
I'm pretty sure that I've already said this...but as annoying as the cpap is, I now sleep better than ever. Have my next sleep study booked for late December.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I dont train so cant ne that hell I dont even go to the gym lol. I do do some push ups pull ups sits ups in my basement but that's it.

I'll have to check out the CPAP thing as I have a buddy who uses it but also going to check out the dr whi does mouth pieces.

Oh and I officially had my last sugar dairy and carbs tonight at about 7pm. So tomorrow when I break my fasting state at noon I'll be basically all meat...

Wish me luck...

I've been getting my prostate checked by this chick that works out of a motel off Plains rd, do you think a urologist would be a better idea?

Which motel? Asking for a friend.

And are you sure it was a motel? Was there coffee involved?

45120427402_03da7e1e3b_b.jpg

carb and sugar lover
no exercise
sleep disturbances
frequent urination
I'd bet a few bucks you're diabetic, dude
it's easy to correct if you don't let it go too long

carb and sugar lover
no exercise
sleep disturbances
frequent urination
I'd bet a few bucks you're diabetic, dude
it's easy to correct if you don't let it go too long

Throw in extremity numbness and you could be on to something.

Been to a couple docs over the past year and they really love to give pills...

Gonna try the diet and see how that goes...

I don't know anything about you but I agree too many doctors try to experiment with pills.

If you had a $10 million dollar life insurance policy you could call up the company and tell them you think you are dying. I'm pretty sure they would find a doctor that could figure things out.

I just finished watching a murder mystery where the wife was spiking hubby's diet with arsenic. Sounded similar.

All joking aside find a doctor that runs every test known to man.

First. Based on what you describe I would go to a doctor and get my A1C levels checked. It sounds as though you could be a candidate for Type 2 Diabetic. This is Life threatening but is controllable. How old are you and how much do you weigh? Do your feet feel tingly or numb?

I'm Type 1 which is an an autoimmune disease. The body attacks the pancreas and stops it from producing insulin. Type 2 is when the body becomes insulin resistant so the pancreas has to make more and more ane eventually just gives up.

If if you are type 2 check out a Toronto Doctor called Jason Fung.

Ive been on his program for a couple of years and although I’ll always have to take insulin as I don’t make any, the amount I have to take now is minimal. If you have type 2 it can help control it without meds.

The only “snake oil” with no science I buy into as part of this is Bulletproof Coffee. It’s great for getting through the morning

Back
Top Bottom