Ugliest motorcycle of all time ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugliest motorcycle of all time ?

Whatever I'm riding at the time.

Any supersport. Take your pick.

My vote goes to the Morbidelli V8. Has a face only a mother could love (if it had a mother), and even that is questionable.
morbidelli-v8.jpg

Here's a recent one that wasn't my style.
Harley-Davidson-pan-america-1260-adventure-motorcycle-a.jpg

That front end light reminds me of old school battlestar cylons, not good. And someone beat to me to that comparison here so I guess I'm not alone, haha.

I looked up ugly bikes to try and jog my memory... I found it funny that the Victory Vision came up a lot, I don't think it even looks that bad

I do agree with the BMW R1200C, the original Terblanche styled Multistrada, and I already forgot the other thing. Maybe the BMW 650CS

What!!!! The first time I saw this I lived in Ventura California, 1987. I was riding my new Ninja 750 through the rain an a group of 10 Pacificas (driven by factory racers, before being released to the public) blew by me on the PCH. Somehow this endeared me to that bike, it was $2000 more than a Ninja at the time (almost double the price), had it been the same price I'd have owned one.

Still want to add one to my collection of oldies, haven't found a good specimen.

any ktm 640/690 duke - pre Gen.4

Since you brought up KTMs, can you tell me which one had the nearly vertical mufflers? It's not that they're ugly, I had a conversation last week that brought them to mind

What!!!! The first time I saw this I lived in Ventura California, 1987. I was riding my new Ninja 750 through the rain an a group of 10 Pacificas (driven by factory racers, before being released to the public) blew by me on the PCH. Somehow this endeared me to that bike, it was $2000 more than a Ninja at the time (almost double the price), had it been the same price I'd have owned one.

Still want to add one to my collection of oldies, haven't found a good specimen.

+1 for the PC800. I always considered it more homely than outright ugly, plus you can carry a week's worth of groceries in the trunk. :)

Back
Top Bottom