Ugliest motorcycle of all time ? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugliest motorcycle of all time ?

The Sachs MadAss 125 I had for a few years was pretty ugly, but I liked it! That thing got more attention when I went places on it that some of the nicest mild-custom Harleys. Everyone wanted to ask about it.

Hans Muth of BMW design fame did the Katana.His BMW design cues can be seen in both the Katana and the R80RT.Brilliant work.The RT's were the best fairing ever.

I'll just leave this turd here.
67407_0.jpg

$4700 is a little high.But it is a really good bike.The 2v motor is as simple as they get.Almost as good as BMW's old airhead.

On second thought....the Apex deal includes the ducati luggage and full termi system.All it needs is a real headlite.

Going to have a look at it this week.If the service records look ok,i might do it.

Last edited:
Obviously. You guys were not born when the original Katana hit the market.
Agreed. It morphed into a POS in later years

I was alive. But I was more interested in the little 50 that my uncles were teaching me to ride. I was 5

not too different from the Hurricanes
1987-Honda-CBR600F-Hurricane-Right-Side.png

honda-cbr-1000-f-1992-pic-21937.jpeg

Hans Muth of BMW design fame did the Katana.His BMW design cues can be seen in both the Katana and the R80RT.Brilliant work.The RT's were the best fairing ever.

I'll just leave this turd here.
67407_0.jpg

Back in that era, a lot of bikes were covered top to bottom with fairing / cowl.

I still really like that CBR 600, even if it does look a little pregnant.

Lol...stirring the pot.

Back in that era, a lot of bikes were covered top to bottom with fairing / cowl.

I still really like that CBR 600, even if it does look a little pregnant.

Didn't they call it "the guppy"? or maybe that was the later Katanas. The Brits nicknamed them "the teapot" for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom