Cut the Cable | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cut the Cable

Thanks @NFQ for the info. I've been looking for a cheap talk n text plan for my kid. Looks like my 6 year old will be getting his big brother's plan soon. (he won't get the phone, but I can't let the $5/month 250 text plan go. Just too damn good for when they get their first phone.
And I will add; my older boy got this plan when he was in grade 5.
He switched schools and was now busing. I would text him if I was going to be late to meet him or he would text me if bus was running late.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Have been a long time Rogers customer...seems like they go through stages of "we rule, let's give everyone great deals and kill the competition" to "we can't get anything right, all of our customers have left us" back to "we rule, let's give everyone a great and kill the competition." There is no middle ground with this company. A store manager hung up on me this week for asking for a modem swap!

Re: Cable. If you notice, anything on cable TV is dark and negative and will just bring you down. Not having mainstream TV does a lot of good for the soul. Cut that cable and shred it. Pick out only non-negative shows from Netflix and YouTube to watch on your smart TV.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Is there a cheap temporary smart phone plan and setup? To test the waters. Just need to get work emails and maybe a GPS. My current phone costs $100/year pay as you go talk and text.

Is there a cheap temporary smart phone plan and setup? To test the waters. Just need to get work emails and maybe a GPS. My current phone costs $100/year pay as you go talk and text.
$100/yr is insanely cheap already, IMO. Haven't come across anything cheaper.

lots of cheap unlocked androids available in the 100-150 range
best to find one that can be flashed with a slim ROM - no google play services - no background data BS
and then get a pay as you go sim and plan with minimal data, like maybe 1 gig/month
Pacific Mall would be a good place for this, lots of folks there would know what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom