Great Customer Service from GP Bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Great Customer Service from GP Bikes

taximan62

Site Supporter
Just wanted to commend GP Bikes. I ordered 4 $54 4 litre jugs of Synthetic Liqui Moly 10W40 last week and received them on Monday. Today I got an email with a flyer saying the oil was now $10 off and no HST event.

I emailed them asking if they had a policy about price matching a recent order. Within an hour I received an email back confirming the would honour the sale + no HST price and I am receiving a $71 refund.

This is awesome service and can't express enough how impressed I am over how easily they dealt with my order!

Indeed great service, stuff like this is what builds customer relationships.

Opposite story. Years back spent $700 on jacket and pants at Royal Distributing. A week later they had their no tax tent sale.

I would have been happy with even a partial store credit, the manager wouldn't even spend a minute talking to me. Haven't spent a penny with them since.

Yeah GP is great, most of the staff there a good as well, and there are a couple who are really exceptional, who I enjoy dealing with.

Same feeling about Royal, I go to check, but my head hurts after trying to deal with them, and just leave angry and no spending.

Yup GP and Fortnine excellent companies!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Also my oil of choice - not tying to turn this into an oil thread!

Motul 7100 used to be my oil of choice when I could find it for a reasonable price. Now I use the Liquid Moly Syn as it is better price.

And no not to become an oil thread, whatever oil you use is fine! Just change it regularly and you will be fine. And just don't use oil made for automobiles if you have a bike with a wet clutch. And that is all you need to do.

Dino oil or Synthetic your choice all good just change it at the specified intervals..........

Awe, that's sweet.

Took them 9 business days to reply to multiple emails about a defective helmet I bought. Their answer was talk to the distributor.

Haven't bought anything from the since.

I went straight to the manufacture and had a reply and resolution the same day.

Awe, that's sweet.

Took them 9 business days to reply to multiple emails about a defective helmet I bought. Their answer was talk to the distributor.

Haven't bought anything from the since.

I went straight to the manufacture and had a reply and resolution the same day.

Perhaps you were talking to the wrong person..?

I've been dealing with GP for 10 years now and have nothing but great things to say.
Things may not always be perfect from the start, but they are quick to recognize the mistake and rectify it... that's great customer service imo.

PS - story you had the helmet issue...it can be infuriating to have a problem and get no response/resolution..

Last edited:
GP Bikes, overall, is great!
Prices, Price matching, refunds, returns and selection is A+
Staff is 50/50...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Just to add to the thread .... Great guys and almost are my first call if I need something for my bikes or gear.

My brother bought a used bike from them and rode it for about a week without a problem. Then it wouldn't start. He walked home, got his truck and trailer and towed the bike home. He called them to complain and they told him to check the kill switch. Instant service.

My brother bought a used bike from them and rode it for about a week without a problem. Then it wouldn't start. He walked home, got his truck and trailer and towed the bike home. He called them to complain and they told him to check the kill switch. Instant service.

The thing about this response is that it is given that it has happened in the past. I had a lady who could not start her car call in and we figured out she was trying to start a smart key car in drive....they are covering their bases. no reason to get excited.

So what was the problem with the bike???

Gp bikes is pretty good for parts/accesories cant say about service since I havent used them.

But the owner is a true dick wouldnt buy any bike ( especially used) from them. I luckily got out of a deal but not before being threatened to complete the deal.

They were fined for failure to disclosure through omvic.

See thread below

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...37-Dealer-Fined-5-000-00&p=2396956&viewfull=1

BB

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom