Urban Mini | GTAMotorcycle.com

Urban Mini

davephoto

Hey everyone, here's my new user intro. The moment I was scraping the pegs of a Honda Grom on my M1X course, I knew I had to have one. For the last month, I've been ripping around the city and commuting to work on a new Kawasaki Z125 and loving every WOT minute of it. I know there's probably a Monster or Shiver in my distant future, but I never imagined I'd have so much fun going so slow. I've even driven it out to GP — a whole 40 km on the 401 of WOT bouncing off the rev limiter, just to top out at 106.

Anyway, great to find this forum. Hoping for many more riding days left this season.

UB8tMbw.jpg

Its more fun riding a little bike quickly than a big bike slowly - welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride !

Thanks all. Whoa, your Grom looks awesome. What is that, like 6 inches of stretch?

Thanks man! :D

6 inch stretch, 6.25 inch lowered. I'm in North York, if you ever want to meet up drop me a line.

I want my GF to get one of these.. For her.. and for me to have a little fun on once in awhile..
She's tiny.. so a GROM would be perfect for her!

I've ridden a green meanie in a parking lot. How good is it at highway speeds?

That looks fantastic! Would you get a second bigger bike next season or stick with the grom?

Ideally yes ill get a 2nd bigger bike just to romp on the highway with friends/take some trips. For town the Grom crushes it.

I've ridden a green meanie in a parking lot. How good is it at highway speeds?

It's not unsafe, but it isn't much fun either when you're gearing-limited to 106 (or, realistlcally, 95 up a hill in a headwind). It feels fine on DVP/Allen, but the 401 is another story.

Ive always wanted a grom for a second bike but i feared that drivers wouldn't see me beside them. Especially lowered.

I got a crf250l instead and loving the small displacement.

Op enjoy the ride and stay safe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ive always wanted a grom for a second bike but i feared that drivers wouldn't see me beside them. Especially lowered.

I got a crf250l instead and loving the small displacement.

Op enjoy the ride and stay safe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I resigned myself to the fact that they dont see you regardless of ride height...because most dont bother to look.

They hear me long before they see me anyways.

Back
Top Bottom