Where's those 80s bikes. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where's those 80s bikes.

Knight

my bike might not be that fast but it's still fun even when I took it to the drag strip (pb 13.51)
dzNzGGN

dzNzGGN
JZGbs0Z
JZGbs0Z

How do I make the image smaller lol
JZGbs0Z
JZGbs0Z.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
very nice

yeah when you first insert the image
it displays in full res
next time you load the page it is reduced

very nice

yeah when you first insert the image
it displays in full res
next time you load the page it is reduced

lol now it is. it's been awhile since I've uploaded a pic. and I was having issues getting a link of imgur

I've got an '84 magna as well, but it's not running. Hopefully I can find some time this winter to get it fixed. Also an '83 CM250C as my commuter. I'll try to post some pics.
tsrnnWl.jpg

'84 Magna, ridden daily, and not lightly! Over 14k this season

Wish i still had this one.1984 R80RT.Bought my Wing to replace it,but kept it for a year in the garage.Took it for a ride after the year on the Wing and when i got home i really gave it a good inspection for a broken frame somewhere.Scarey how a modern bike can spoil a rider.The Beemer was the best bike i ever owned in a lot of ways.Best ergos of anything (even the Wing) 330 km/tank till reserve.Fantastic wind protection for rider and passenger.Detachable tour bags.Too bad the BMW dealer network was (and still is) really bad and parts and service are over the moon.
BMW_zpsnsfgvgdz.jpg

Wish i still had this one.1984 R80RT.Bought my Wing to replace it,but kept it for a year in the garage.Took it for a ride after the year on the Wing and when i got home i really gave it a good inspection for a broken frame somewhere.Scarey how a modern bike can spoil a rider.The Beemer was the best bike i ever owned in a lot of ways.Best ergos of anything (even the Wing) 330 km/tank till reserve.Fantastic wind protection for rider and passenger.Detachable tour bags.Too bad the BMW dealer network was (and still is) really bad and parts and service are over the moon.
BMW_zpsnsfgvgdz.jpg
Very sweet bike. My dad has a 78 r90 with Hannigan fairing and side bags as his second bike. My uncle has an 89 gs1000 in black and yellow, also a great older bike.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Another one from the '80s. My '81 CBX.
Sure it is a lump that can't get out of its' own way but it looks cool and sounds cool.

Another one from the '80s. My '81 CBX.
Sure it is a lump that can't get out of its' own way but it looks cool and sounds cool.

This looks cooler than I remembered the CBX looking. Did you change stuff on it? Other than the 6 into 6 exhaust

ascot.jpg

bimmer_K100_zpsxieuqxke.jpg

This looks cooler than I remembered the CBX looking. Did you change stuff on it? Other than the 6 into 6 exhaust

The '79 and '80 were the "naked" models and they didn't sell so for '81 and '82 Honda added the full fairing and hard luggage.
Supposed to be a sport-tourer and they still didn't sell.
Without the fairing and bags...mine also has different pipes, wheels, rearserts, lower handlebars, alternator, Corbin seat.
Still a big heavy bike but fun to ride.

I like old bikes, especially the early litre bikes. Riding one to their limits took a lot of skill and a good dose of bravery -- even the well sorted bikes could a handful when ridden hard.

Hard to believe Tom Cruze lit up an 1985 GPZ900R 32 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom