Shopping For A New Bike (600-750) - Suggestions? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shopping For A New Bike (600-750) - Suggestions?

Phoenixfire99

I'm thinking of selling my VFR800 and getting something different.

My riding has changed over the years from week-long canyon carving capped with nights of camping, to weekend-long canyon carving with nights at accommodations with roofs.

I love my VFR but I realized that I want something more nimble.

I had a CBRF4i for a while and I really enjoyed it. But before I start my kijiji search for the last of the F4is that are still out there - I'd like to hear your suggestions for a 600-750 sport-tourer that's comfy enough for 1,000km days and can also perform well on the track and the mountain twisties.

Suggestions anyone?

Had a Kawasaki er6n (naked ninja 650) as my last bike. Found it to be extremely comfortable on long rides (mostly upright riding position, very slightly pushes you forward) and very easy to maneuver. Used to do 4-5 hour stretches with no breaks without fatigue.

I was on the same boat as you. I had a FZ1 with side luggage and all the other bells and whistles that made week-long trips very comfortable.

Changed this summer to the Street Triple. The bike is very nimble and a lot of fun. Overall probably the best bike that I've owned (SV650, Kawi 636, Gix 750). Not as powerful as the 750 or the FZ but the handling makes up for it.

Now I'm looking to get some luggages and do some touring again next year.

Btw, I did a 10-day trip in BC, Washington, Oregon, and California a couple of years ago on the FZ1. It was a dream trip and the FZ was very capable. Now looking back I kinda wish I had the Street Triple at the time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom