Anybody in Windsor with not HD bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody in Windsor with not HD bikes?

RRookie

Hello guys.
I know, Windsor is not GTA, but we are not that big to have our own forum.
I just got a sport bike here in Windsor. Looking for new friends with bikes. I hope you guys will read it.
Thanks.

I've gone there for work several times this year, I've yet to actually see anything that isnt a HD something. Except Sportster. I haven't seen one of them.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

You could always ride into Detroit and can play dodge the flying road debris for a while ;)

The Tim's at Dougall/Eugenie has a sportbike gathering some evenings. I see sport bikes all the time in Windsor including Ducati and BMW.

River Rd out to Chatham is a decent ride.

On facebook windsor motorcyclists is the group to join. Yes people do meet up at the Tim's down by teppermans but to be honest those guys never really ride they just talk **** drink a coffee and go home lol. To be brutally honest guys around here dont really ride all that much basically it's a meet up then some ramping for 30min then back to the meet up point and home. Rarely there is a river road ride to Chatham and Thursdays guys will ride to royal oak for bike night but it's a limited crew and not always.

Your best bet is to find a few friends that ride get their numbers and plan rides. There are a ton of ss riders around here but the geography is horrible so not much real riding is done.

I'm actually getting rid of my MV Agusta F4 cause it kills my back my wife rides a cruiser and there is really nowhere to ride for fun.

This year is pretty much over but I am hoping to really get a few of us together for next year to do some serious riding I'm Michigan more river road and trips to grand bend motorplex...

"but to be honest those guys never really ride they just talk **** drink a coffee "
Perfect!!! That's what I usually do too. Having coffee near my bike looking cool. I will try to pass by there on weekend. Thanks for the advice.

"but to be honest those guys never really ride they just talk **** drink a coffee "
Perfect!!! That's what I usually do too. Having coffee near my bike looking cool. I will try to pass by there on weekend. Thanks for the advice.

Don't forget to compare chicken strips...

DJM, LOOOOL:lmao:

Btw, I just asked some guy on cruiser bike that I saw in a store and he told me couple of places where SS bikes hang out.

Back
Top Bottom