2013 Black Ducati Monster 696 (ABS) | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2013 Black Ducati Monster 696 (ABS)

captnlolers

*** END OF SEASON SALE ***

Up for sale is my MINT CONDITION black 2013 Ducati Monster 696 with ABS. This bike was purchased from its original owner (other owners were the dealership), who bought it with 500kms back in 2014. It currently has around 15,000km on it, which of most were from the previous owner. In the two seasons of my ownership, I put maybe less than 1,000km on it.

The previous owner has completed all the modifications on the bike. He had changed the exhaust to a full Termignoni, with a tune, and a 14 tooth sprocket. The work was done at Apex Cycle in Cambridge. Additionally, it has a fender eliminator with full LED turn signals front and rear. Aftermarket levers, but unsure as to the make.

When I purchased the bike last year, I put in a brand new battery (I let the previous one run low), two brand new Dunlop Sportmax Q3 tires. It was winter stored appropriately as you can see in the pictures. The sale will come with the rear stand, cover, battery tender, all stock parts (need to find them), and all receipts if you want them (also need to find them). Also have the UVIP already purchased from MTO, so no need to grab that.

Two small issues with the bike, which are only cosmetic… 1) the mesh wiring on the left side of the bike has a puncture in the corner. It can simply be stapled back on to the cover from the inside. A quick 10min job. 2) one of the Duacti logos is wearing off on the bike (cannot recall which one). I assume you can purchase one from Ducati themselves if you want, or even eBay for a cheaper route.

The reason I am selling is that the bike is currently sitting in storage, and is not being ridden all that much. Recently moved, and no longer have the garage space. Unfortunately, my loss is your gain. Looking for a reasonable price, so no low-ball offers or test rides. If you serious about buying, let me know, and let’s work something out!

PICTURES CAN BE FOUND ON KIJIJI: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1394279294

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom