Only 174 days until Spring . . . | GTAMotorcycle.com

Only 174 days until Spring . . .

Baggsy

Site Supporter
What are your plans for the new season?

Well NFL is in week 4 and NHL reg season starts next week.

Winter will be on skates and planks as much as possible.

Then comes the damn riding season again....sigh

VSTROM. Been threatening for awhile now. Thinking of actually selling the trackbike.

Going to gradually collect some carbon fibre and other farkles for the Ape over the winter and then have a springtime cleaning and upgrade orgy in the garage when she comes out of storage. :)

Took the train to Moncton NB last week then drove to Halifax. Loved the scenery and hospitality. I need to do this on my bike (plus Cape Breton) so that's the plan next year.

Hopefully there will be a few trips south so my spring happens in 45 day intervals.

I've had a hankering for a side car rig for about a decade so I hope to find something else not to use much over the winter, annoy the nieghbors in the spring then wonder why i bought it.

Fork seals and timing belts on the Duc, and rid of every last piece of engine grime while Im in there. Carbon fiber bits may or may not be periodically showing up at my door over the winter. Tinkering with the beast might be the only thing that saves me from extreme boredom and seasonal disorder over the dark season.

I'm hoping for an early spring so I can ride south in march.

Trans Taiga will probably be in August

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Well NFL is in week 4 and NHL reg season starts next week.

Winter will be on skates and planks as much as possible.

Then comes the damn riding season again....sigh

VSTROM. Been threatening for awhile now. Thinking of actually selling the trackbike.

I'm getting so sick of TO I would go track instead of road if it wasn't for the age of the bones.

Skated the Rideau canal a few years back, interesting day as I hadn't skated for years. If you should think about it just consider it is a natural rink with cracks and flaws, not smooth and groomed.

If I keep the Goldwing it'll get new tires and headlights.

Looking forward to this spring with the bike!

Planning on doing some customizing starting with some new black fairings and going from there. Going to build up a little inventory over the winter then once the spring hits, take a weekend to mod what I want and hit the road.

Getting married early summer and considering a Ducati Monster 1200 as a wedding present to myself. Need a second bike again.
If I sell the Vic I'll try out a big Adv bike in its place.
Knee isn't healed from dirtbiking crashes this season so may get a sled for this season as I don't hit the slopes much anymore (plus the fiancee wants a sled anyways).

Fast1 in the spring with the riding crew
Start looking for second bike, thinking Monster 796.

Wait... you guys already put your bikes away? Shadow is still in the driveway here, and when the R6 comes back from the shop I'm hoping to get in some good rips before I store her. Yeah this week has been crap, but next week is looking pretty good.

lol all the talk about next season, like this one is over already.

lol all the talk about next season, like this one is over already.

Well, someone else started the "Are you still riding" thread way early, so I just followed the trend, mostly as a joke.

It's not my fault that no one seems to understand my sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom