Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition) | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition)

White brine all over the roads last night. Done for the season, earliest I've put away the bikes since I can remember... what a bummer.

And I'm done! Maintainer plugged in and cover on.

Re: Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition)

Good day for a ride today. I refuse to pack it till Nov! Hopefully few more good days to be had this year

Last edited:

Good day for a ride today. I refuse to pack it till Nov! Hopefully few more good days to be had this year

lol

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition)

Nice ride in to work today. Could boss hog retro the bike if I get bored this winter ;)

b715948807f3fb9d180cd3a6910353da.jpg

Nice ride in to work today. Could boss hog retro the bike if I get bored this winter ;)

b715948807f3fb9d180cd3a6910353da.jpg

Throw a VFR engine in!

Done for the season. Dodged the rain after work last night and rode out to the storage facility. Hoping next season's weather and construction situation is better than this year's was.

Got out for a wee ride.

Got two of my favourite stretches of road in one shot - the 507, and Northeys Bay Road. Lunch in Buckhorn, Chocolate factory in Campbellford on the way home.

lastride.jpg

Likely to be the last good ride of the year.

LOL, couple of cold days and people are packing it in already? I rode this morning 1c and it was fine!

Rode mine to storage yesterday ... won't ride it again for another 5 months likely. :(

LOL, couple of cold days and people are packing it in already? I rode this morning 1c and it was fine!

Going out for a blast this afternoon. Need to test out a few carb adjustments. Light dusting of snow up here. 1c right now, probably go up to about 5c. Heated gear on for sure. Seems too early to pack it in. There has to be some warm weather ahead.

Still too early for me to put my bikes to sleep.

This is my favorite tile of year for riding - cool days make touring comfortable, clean roads and awesome fall colours make it fun, and weekend traffic is light in cottage country.

As long as it gets to 5C by day, I'm still in.

Still too early for me to put my bikes to sleep.

This is my favorite tile of year for riding - cool days make touring comfortable, clean roads and awesome fall colours make it fun, and weekend traffic is light in cottage country.

As long as it gets to 5C by day, I'm still in.
Absolutely true. Long johns and warm jacket and you're good
Anyone have a solution for cold hands? I have heated grips but top of hands get cold quick. I also have wind deflectors too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom