Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival

ReSTored

From Toronto Star........

Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival

Watch this if: You love watching things go fast.

Thanks to cult classics like The Wild One and Easy Rider, motorcyclists have long had a pretty gnarly reputation when it came to the kind you’d see on movie screens. Now in its second year, the Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival aims to upend the clichés by presenting less unsavoury views of folks who like going really fast, like the sidecar-race competitors in 3 Wheeling, a new documentary shot behind the scenes and on the track at the Isle of Man TT. It screens in the first of the TMFF’s four action-packed, muffler-optional programs of docs and shorts this weekend. You’d best bring your helmet just to be safe. (Revue Cinema, 400 Roncesvalles Ave)

https://www.torontomotofilmfest.com/2018-film-guide

I'd love to see that sidecar race film, I just don't want to go into downtown T.O. to see it

Film festivals are a way to show the gratitude. Our locality is organizing an event, the film fest. Where the new talent is gonna premiere their movies and shows. I have been given the duty to decorate the festival. So for that, i have consulted the Lightening New York Coupons through which i have got huge discounts.

I'd love to see that sidecar race film, I just don't want to go into downtown T.O. to see it

It beats going to the boonies to watch it.. especially this time of year. And more chance people will come out to it when its central.

Back
Top Bottom