Dream toys | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dream toys

OOps...I only just saw the date on the original article. I'd love one of those things but where I live it's windy as heck and lots of overhead lines. Still....it's the price of a midrange SUV!!!!

Cool toy, but some concerning options.

"Exhaust ball joint kit (MZ202 Engines) Custom double exhaust ball joint kit to relieve stress on the muffler for less stress cracking 400USD"

If stress cracking happens often enough to sell a kit up front to minimize it, methinks that kit should be part of the standard build. 254lbs dry is pretty impressive though.

Volvo V60 Polestar for the family
Nissan GT-R for solo fun time
Duc Hypermotard for hooliganing

so instead of one big ticket item, i'd get a few smaller ones because variety is the spice of life

Volvo V60 Polestar for the family
Nissan GT-R for solo fun time
Duc Hypermotard for hooliganing

so instead of one big ticket item, i'd get a few smaller ones because variety is the spice of life

Should swap out that GT-R(Although AMAZING) for a proper R34 ;)

I'd like a Volvo 60 offshore, but I'd also need the means to keep it afloat and running. Estimates are 40-50k US a year for care and feeding.

MK4 Supra

Black on black, hardtop, 6 speed, big single 2J, on some TE37's.

Do I buy a Supra or have the down payment for a house? Probably Supra

black-toyota-supra-mk4-turbo-targa-mkiv-ccw-sp540-deep-dish-monoblock-c.jpg

If someone had asked me this question 5 years ago, I would've answered with some exotic sports car, but my interest in cars completely died. I used to love cars, was subscribed to auto magazines throughout my childhood and early adulthood. Not sure what happened.

Now I just wanna travel.

Back
Top Bottom