Hayabusa on M2. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hayabusa on M2.

Last edited:
Apparently, guys at RiderPlus are smart and they will make you call anyways.
After 10 tries.
================================================
"OOPS! SOMETHING SEEMS TO HAVE GONE WRONGPlease contact us at 1-877-251-4504 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday and one of our brokers will get this straightened out for you. Thank you for your patience!
Riders Plus Insurance"

Seeme like every Online Insurance Quote are fake - First they will make you fill tons of details and at last they'll say OOOPS....****ing Business.

The only online quoting for moto insurance that has ever worked ok was TD Insurance... you generally have to call. Yes, it's a PITA. Please share what you learn, I'm curious to know how the market would treat you these days

After 10 tries.
"OOPS! SOMETHING SEEMS TO HAVE GONE WRONGPlease contact us at 1-877-251-4504 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday and one of our brokers will get this straightened out for you. Thank you for your patience!
Riders Plus Insurance"

Bummer :| it always worked for me even when I use a fake name and phone #, prices are pretty close to what I actually pay too.
It must not like your answers.

k, I tried it just now and it's broken, it's not just you they don't like or maybe they have a problem with the Hayabusa

Last edited:
Hayabusa, M2, under 30, GTA, guessing very little Canadian riding experience ... none of those combinations work. Expect to pay $8k+ per year.

The reason you are getting that error message is the brokers need a good laugh, so they want to talk to you in person. I hear they love the sound of people hitting the floor after they pass out...lmao

After 10 tries.
Riders Plus Insurance"

I paid 100 a month with an M2 but was 39 years old at that time

TDMM

Markham, M2, 25, No tickets No Accidents, Z900 new 2017 - $4100/year - "Cheapest".....Didn't even bother asking for Hayabusa. And $4833/year on Z1000 ABS 2017/2018. I need vaseline.

Last edited:
I was just wondering how much would the Insurance companies will charge a guy on M2 with no tickets or accidents and 25+ ! In Markham.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
My son lives in Markham, the best quote I had to add my son as an additional rider was $8600 (24, M for 6 years riding) compared to $600 for a Ninja 250.

Markham, M2, 25, No tickets No Accidents, Z900 new 2017 - $4100/year - "Cheapest".....Didn't even bother asking for Hayabusa. And $4833/year on Z1000 ABS 2017/2018. I need vaseline.

That's worse than I expected

Wait, is posting insurance price not allowed on the forum ??

AFAIK there is no problem with it, maybe mods would have wanted this thread in the Insurance section but they can always move it

You REALLY REALLY REALLY gotta love that bike if you pay that willingly....wow. And I’m upset for $1200 for a VFR800.....m/38/square one area.

When did you get the M2, if you don't mind me asking?

Get your M, things may change. Did you try quoting any naked 650s? Try the Kawasaki er6n/z650 or fz07.

Edit: ohh I think I remember you. Have you ever owned a bike in Canada? If I remember correctly, no insurance history, just got your M2 this year right? You gotta start small or wait till you get your M, then get a 650cc naked. Ride that till 30, then get whatever bike you want. Maintaining squeaky clean record is key.

Last edited:
When did you get the M2, if you don't mind me asking?

Get your M, things may change. Did you try quoting any naked 650s? Try the Kawasaki er6n/z650 or fz07.

Edit: ohh I think I remember you. Have you ever owned a bike in Canada? If I remember correctly, no insurance history, just got your M2 this year right? You gotta start small or wait till you get your M, then get a 650cc naked. Ride that till 30, then get whatever bike you want. Maintaining squeaky clean record is key.

Yep I got my M2 just this Month. getting M would be 18 months from now that's like 10 more years for me. The Broker was pestering me to go for Z650/fz07 but I won't. The only reason I got my motorcycle licence in Canada was to upgrade from whatever I was riding back in India. I was totally unaware of the Insurance Goons here. They are the real dream killer. Yeah.. Yeah.... I know they'll spend money to fix me in case of accidents and all but still 4k on a 10k motocycle it's completely bogus and stupid. The insurance cost will out-run the cost of the bike in 2.5 years.

And there isn't much we can do.

Back
Top Bottom