Wynne is still punishing us... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wynne is still punishing us...

Oddly enough I have two aquaintences that are retired with no cell phone. One is a complete oddball that wouldn't have anyone to call, the other may be socially retarded, his wife coordinates everything for him. But those are the only two.

I watched an interview with a women that was bemoaning a price increase on a double double, she was holding a smoke. Her claim was on her fixed disability pension she just couldn't make it work. It was her only treat in life.
For less than 5 packs and 5 coffees she could get a CTC rod and reel, provincial permit, great hobby and maybe catch a free dinner. But it would be hard to catch the chips that would be her hold back . And getting mobility scooter access to the waterfront.

See , its that common sense thing again.

Sorry. I forgot the sarcasm font. The point is that anyone can do whatever they want. Just don't whine about how tough life is when you haven't been financially realistic.

Again who is whining???
The point is you have no point, you are soooo far out in left field your responses have no logic behind them.
Thanks for playing.

cross thread thoughts

all old governments are still punishing us
like Drive Clean
Common Sense BS that should never have passed parliament

I fail to see what bearing how someone spends their money has on how the government spends everyone's. If I spend money on bike parts that's my decision. Ponying up my share of the $50M/yr. the provincial government throws at the InVitro fertilization program isn't.

Back
Top Bottom