Road rage in GTA. Van rams motorcyclist. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage in GTA. Van rams motorcyclist.

That's Giller Prize material right there. "Three Semi-Drunk Bikers In A Gold Cadillac On Broadview Avenue."

As told by Mordecai Richler...

Old bikers tell the best stories. Used to work with a guy (he'd be in his 70's now) that would regale us at lunchtime of his adventures to Baja in the late 60's on an old BSA. What a life he had.

That's Giller Prize material right there. "Three Semi-Drunk Bikers In A Gold Cadillac On Broadview Avenue."
Four, there was four of them.
I was young, they were older, undoubtedly all dead, decrepit or incarcerated by now.

:) I had an old BSA, it was awesome! BB34 motocross model :( wish I still had it.

Last edited:
As told by Mordecai Richler...

Who won the 1997 GP with Barney's Version. Very clever, Mister Canlit.

Still, Trials should stick with three. You'll need some hidden biblical symbolism to edge out the other short-listers. Also, Cadillac was originally a French medieval river port for Castle Benauges in Gascony. One of it's governors briefly ruled Jerusalem in the late 13th century. The most famous building there? The Temple Of Solomon.

Sounds like Trials is about to dive down the Templar Conspiracy rabbit-hole with this one!

Back
Top Bottom