Road rage in GTA. Van rams motorcyclist. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage in GTA. Van rams motorcyclist.

This could have ended badly for the rider, he got real lucky.

Driver is a complete ****** though, and i have noticed that particular brand of minivan typically has a certain type of driving style associated with them.

This could have ended badly for the rider, he got real lucky.

Driver is a complete ****** though, and i have noticed that particular brand of minivan typically has a certain type of driving style associated with them.[/QUOT

Last edited:
That is crazy, biker could've been sandwiched completely. Surprised no one else stopped, but also not really? Everyone is looking out for #1 I guess.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Just as much fault with bike rider. You will never win, back off and take a deep breath. No use trying to be the one in front of a fool. Or you become the dead fool.

I agree with eveyone.The driver should get charged for sure. But the rider put himself in harms way.Not a very smart move.

On a side note.Everytime my 2 1/2 yr old grandson Harley sees a minvan he says the same thing really loudly........Minivan bah!

Can't read the van's license plate. Vid is too blurry. Had someone force his way into my lane too this week, for no apparent reason. Gonna hafta get myself a hammer.

wondering if I'm watching a different video?
rider passes the van in the van's lane, clearly yells something at driver
rider forces his way into traffic where there is no opening, lane sharing with a car
van pulls out into rider's lane and passes him lane sharing
rider lane splits and is bumped by the van

van driver is a dyck
but rider caused all of this
lucky he was not put down
he rides like an idiot

The minivan initially appears to be parked (did anyone happen to notice its right-hand indicator flashing?); the darker SUV immediately behind it is attempting to merge, as is the motorcyclist.
Once the motorcyclist merges past the still stationary minivan (right indicator still flashing) the minivan oddly pulls out aggressively and speeds up beside the motorcyclist. After that, it's a **** show.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Bigger question is; if that minivan driver was to get out of his vehicle and the biker feared for his life :| would he be justified in using his motorcycle to run the assailant over?

Both drivers are retarded.
I'm surprised that nobody, including the vehicle with the camera, seemed to stop for this....

Probably because nobody wanted to get shot or stabbed.

Exactly why i love living in Waterloo.We have some crime happening here too,but nothing like the GTA.

Van driver 100% at fault. First he's ****ing up already messed-up traffic. Second, the rider goes by and merely gives him a look and/or says something; he doesn't stop or touch the van at all. In fact, the van's window is up at the time the rider said whatever he did and most likely the van driver didn't even hear him. He merely saw the rider do something that annoyed him. He responded with an assault with a deadly weapon (0:35)

The assault was no different from that **** William Crum nearly killing a motorcyclist and his passenger for attempting to pass him a few years ago. That dude got 15 years in prison. This van driver deserves no less.

At most the bike rider should be required to take a motorcycle safety course.

Classic stupidity on our streets.

Sent from the moon!

Last edited:
Can't expect more from a cheap POS minivan. see them all the time.

Can't expect more from a cheap POS minivan. see them all the time.

Ya f!@# those people that can't afford better....stupidest comment of the thread. Would you be happier if it was an 80k minivan/truck? Or would you state that 'f*(# that guy that thinks he owns the road'?' ...

I agree both rider and van are idiots in this instance and the van driver should be charged and have the book thrown at him/her. I have a feeling there's a part that we don't see in the video ahead that led up to this point....but we will never know.

EDIT: There should be zero tolerance for this type of behaviour from both riders and drivers on our roads. Especially with clear video of the action. I hope someone called 911 and personally I know my camera isn't good enough for a plate from that distance, so I always read out the plate aloud in the video to have it in case I need it.

If it was an 80k truck the guy would not be driving it like he hates it :|

yes the rider made a bad decision - but the fact that the van driver swerved to hit the bike trumps all- a deliberate criminal act endangering life.

Back
Top Bottom