BMW - rent a ride program | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW - rent a ride program

smergy

Site Supporter
I'd be happy if they let me ride the s1000 rr...

where does one find a bmw bike? same dealers as cars? I don't see too many bmw bikes around

where does one find a bmw bike? same dealers as cars? I don't see too many bmw bikes around

Some stand alone dealerships, some are car/motorcycle.

Look for bmw motorrad

They sell them at the Starbucks parking lot. Just go to one and you'll see a whole lineup of them, spotless and clean with low mileage.

:lmao:

I thought that's where you bought Ducati's from....

They sell them at the Starbucks parking lot. Just go to one and you'll see a whole lineup of them, spotless and clean with low mileage.

There is a BMW motorcycle dealership in Oakville at Bronte and the QEW. It's called "BUDD's Motorrad"...just beside BUDD's BMW dealership where they sell Mini Cooper's

No, that's the Woodbridge Starbucks you're thinking of... brah...
LOL! Like the big crew of Italian's that show up to L&L with their Red Panigale 1299's thinking they are the boss squad. Surprised they don't pull out a mini espresso machine and start brewin' in the lot :lmao:
Am I ever glad I stopped going to those meets....

Great concept considering how little some people ride their bikes. And excellent if you want to rent a bike while on business or a flyaway bike vacation.

Depending on costs and how much you ride, it maybe cost effective when you consider the depreciation, service and insurance costs of a $20 k motorcycle.

BMW is cutting out the rental agency.

BTW My 2011 BMW has 85000 kms on it from all my Starbucks runs.

I do not think there is any real savings renting from BMW. I just tried out the site www.[FONT=&quot]rentaride.com for these BMW bikes. A weeks rental comes to around $1750 CDN for a GSA. I then tried another rental company for a GSA and the price for 7 days is around $1484 CDN for the week [/FONT]http://www.adriaticmototours.com/Motorcycle-rental?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3beds97O3QIVDbjACh1zOwmREAAYAyAAEgI_OvD_BwE

They must not be going after real rentals for touring but strictly for those who want to try before they ride for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom