Ontario Licence Expiray Date fro G1M2 ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Licence Expiray Date fro G1M2 ?

SentsunaKiryu

Recently I got my M2 by mail and previously I had G1 on me with expiry in the year 2021. Now I have G1M2, Since I got my M2 in 2018 shouldn't the expiry date printed on my Licence be 5 years from now, it's still 2021. How would this work? If My G1 expires, does that means I don't have any licence, not even M2?

Recently I got my M2 by mail and previously I had G1 on me with expiry in the year 2021. Now I have G1M2, Since I got my M2 in 2018 shouldn't the expiry date printed on my Licence be 5 years from now, it's still 2021. How would this work? If My G1 expires, does that means I don't have any licence, not even M2?
I had this happen to me. Your expiry date shown is the oldest expiry date you have, particularly with learners licensing. When the date comes around, your G1 will be expired and removed, you will get your new license card in the mail if you do nothing by 2021 that will only have M2 on it with the expiry date 2023. If you get your full G before 2021, I believe the expiry date will be set to 2023, or whatever the default renewal date is. If you get your full M, while your G1 expires (what I have done) the expiry will change to your birthday to match your health card and the year will likely remain as 2023.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom